Waxie's crappy infomercial

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bungrider, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Who in the hell is waxie?

#21     Nov 3, 2002
  2. TSaimoto

TSaimoto Guest

waxie = Aphie

rhymes...

#22     Nov 3, 2002
  3. I am currently burning all my Joe Theisman posters.

:D

#23     Nov 3, 2002
  4. yeah, the worst part of it all is poor Joe Thiesmann, who always seemed to be a class act, is sitting there nodding his head and playing the sucka for Waxie...That just aint right...At the very least, Waxie could have picked up one of those assholes who do all the other infomercials, not Joe...

#24     Nov 3, 2002
  5. Joe is morphing into his boyhood idol, Pro Football Hall of Fame great Fran Tarkenton.

Isn't Fran also a member of the Infomercial Hall of Fame?

Now, That's Incredible!!!

#25     Nov 3, 2002
  6. All of you here are talking trash about Waxie when you should be thanking him for sharing his secrets. A trader of Waxies caliber is hard to find and when you find a trader as good as he is you should shut you mouth and open your ears. I started using Waxies system 6 months ago with a 2K account and now that account is worth 400K. That is a lot to be thankful for.

#26     Nov 3, 2002
  7. lol, this is very true, I hadnt even thought about Fran Tarkenton in awhile...

#27     Nov 3, 2002
  8. Only 400K? You must not be following his system very well.

#28     Nov 3, 2002
  9. I have been slacking off the last month I wanted to enjoy some of the fruits of Waxies labors.

#29     Nov 3, 2002
  10. Originally posted by trade555
    All of you here are talking trash about Waxie when you should be thanking him for sharing his secrets. A trader of Waxies caliber is hard to find and when you find a trader as good as he is you should shut you mouth and open your ears. I started using Waxies system 6 months ago with a 2K account and now that account is worth 400K. That is a lot to be thankful for.

so what's the secret??

Pump and Dump his clients like the last smallcap play 555??

#30     Nov 3, 2002