Waxie's crappy infomercial

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bungrider, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Babak

Babak

Waxie's book is the worst abuse of the printing press. Johann Gutenberg is spinning in his grave so fast they are attaching a turbine to power downtown Frankfurt.

#11     Oct 31, 2002
  2. trdrmac

trdrmac

#12     Oct 31, 2002
  3. Waxie posts on ET from time to time, maybe he'll see your posts and tell us something that will help to give credence to his claims. The part about him being so ugly-- well, I don't know what he can tell us about that. Maybe he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every limb on the way down :)

#13     Oct 31, 2002
  4. trdrmac

trdrmac

#14     Oct 31, 2002
  5. kathy

kathy

Well before judging i'd surely give the guy a chance. He offer's 2 week's free NO Charge. can't hurt to give him a try even though you may not like his style or Tiny's. Think he makes some good calls personally.He now is making a movie...Waxie's thoughts cost 100 bucks for the year. Personally think it's well worth the bucks. My 2 cents worth....Kathy

#15     Oct 31, 2002
  6. WORTH THE BUKS HUH? WHY? WHATS WORTH HUNDRED BUKS KATH EE??

#16     Oct 31, 2002
  7. kathy

kathy

like the story goes, never judge a book by it's cover so goes with seeing him on the crazy infomercial. Each nite he spells out what he feels the market will do the following day with reasons why along with some plays from time to time. The thing is you may not like his nutty ny city street style
    but he has shorted this market way back during the bubble. No i don't work with him or know him, But i do subscribe to waxies thoughts, and it has made me money for sure! Why the heck not try him out and judge for yourself nothing lost from your pocket. you go to trendfund.com. well that's kathy's thoughts for one nite. happy trading, kathy

#17     Oct 31, 2002
  8. My favorite part of the infomercial was when some guy was trading from his bed with his laptop in his underwear.

Made me feel right at home.

Those who have been short the bear market, are as much of a genius as those who were long the bull market.

Let's see, Abey Joseph Clone was considered one to follow because she was swimming in the direction of the current.

Now look at her, she is a laughing stock, along with other perma bulls who were once put on a pedestal.

Whether or not Waxie is a good trader will be known over time, and whether or not he can maintain success in many different market conditions.

Someone mentioned that Waxie had made them money. Bullcrap.

You make your own money. You make your own decisions. You make your own trades. If you decide to surrender decision making on trades to someone else, you are no longer a trader, you are simply like all the other sheep waiting to be shorn.

If you are learning how to trade on your own, that is good. If Waxie is teaching other people how to trade, that is of value. However, if people depend upon him for their decision making, they are headed down a path of destruction.

If you become dependent on someone else to make calls for you, you are becoming a slave, and in the end will turn on your master.

#18     Nov 1, 2002
  9. Hey, what can we say?

We're talking about WAXIE, you know!

#19     Nov 1, 2002
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I guess if you are looking for someone to spoonfeed you your stock picks every day......he is too general for you. I just like his silly style. Makes me laugh. And one thing we have too little of these days is laughter.......
    I actually use an ETF system that works really well. Very simple system of MA crosses and stochastic divergences and wide bollinger bands......not one thing like his book.

#20     Nov 1, 2002