Waxie's BAAAAAACK!!!!! Beast from the East Returns!!!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by marketsurfer, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Wow, I can attest to that. Long options is such a tough game.

#11     Jul 22, 2008

2. His infomercials back in 2000 was funny. He lived on a park bench(homeless) at one point of his life and for rising above his situation i give him credit for. As far as the bidu IPO he had said he made 250k on i do remember he posted the wrong date on his site when he made this money so i did get a good laugh from that one.

#12     Jul 22, 2008
  3. Someone correct me, but IPO's rarely have listed options, do they ? So in this case, he traded the stock ?

#13     Jul 23, 2008
  4. Dudes....this Michael Parness still around? wow!

I probably knew this guy before anybody on ET ever existed. we emailed back and forth during Etrades Million Dollar contest back in '98-'99. I do believe he turned $30K into $2M. I wish I had saved those emails.

I joined this chatroom for about a year few years down the road. what's funny was that he didn't approve options trading back then due to the high risk. and he almost sounded too ignorant when it came to r/r ratio of options. boy was I surprised when he started classes on options trading.

Waxie did make good calls though, Tiny a good T/A and Teressa ES mini trader...as i recall. anyone subscribing to Trendfund? how's the performance these days?

#14     Aug 17, 2008
  5. Trendfund has a coaching service which trades options (most of the trades I think).
    I would like to know how is this service? Have you tried this service before?

Thanks.

#15     Mar 17, 2009