Waxie

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by marketsurfer, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trdrmac

trdrmac

Color me a cynic, but his first post after registering is for a pay side on a thread that no one had posted to for 2 weeks.

Specific trade entries if you understand trader speak?

Buy at 10, Stop at 9.75, Goal 11. A monkey could trade that, were not talking about Pit Trading in Chicago that has a language of it's own.

And then the trial period and the link. especially at the end of a thread where just about everyone declared Waxball and Tulip a joke.

BS-ingo

#51     May 21, 2002
  2. waxie sends you an email saying i bought at 20 and when you get email the stock is trading at 21.or they send out an email saying short trigger is x and use stops.if it happens to hit x and go through its a win. if it never hits its not a trade.if it hits and reverses you should have stopped out with 2 cent loss.they cant lose that way.

#52     May 21, 2002
  3. redunzl

redunzl

TraderBob,

The "offer" expires today... I just signed up yesterday so I have little in the way of results yet.

trdrmac,

You should be cynical. Yes I just signed up to post after lurking here a short while (actually found this site while looking for Waxear discussions). Yes I can understand Buy/Stop/Goal, but was referring to various plays on the website using some slang terms I'm unfamiliar with.

I'm cynical too... I really just wanted to see if anyone with more experience wanted to join me in a free peek behind the curtain and see what the real results are. So far (one day) I haven't seen any back-dated picks or obvious funny business. But am feeling like *I* should get paid for listening to the ego-spew.

Anyway, I'll summarize what I find (if anyone is interested).

#53     May 21, 2002
  4. trdrmac

trdrmac

Redunz,

If that was your sole reason I apologize for being a smart ass. But I do think that waxlike or any other vendor should pay to advertise on Baron's site. It seems all to often a question is an intentional pimp for a product which makes me question the integrity of the seller.

Vehen's comment about the emails was what I got from his book. He would say things like sometimes stocks run up ahead of earnings. Or stockspilits often rise after the split. And the fact that there was no trail of trades leading from 33K to 7 million makes me question if it happened.

I also suspect in due course he will be caught for front running his members, just like Tokyo Joe.

Regards,

#54     May 21, 2002
  5. Re: front running - wouldn't surprise me either.

I trialed the service some time ago and on every call he seemed to have been in and out before the call was sent to everyone.

When I asked about it I got some lame response about how he's trading and so his primary mission is to get in and out of his trades as profitably as possible.

To which I said that paying $400/month so he could be in and out ahead of everyone and ride whatever momentum that created didn't sound like a very good deal for me and I terminated the rest of the trial.

Bad enough if indeed he's front running his subscribers. Charging them almost $5K/year for the priviledge is adding insult to injury.

Caveat emptor!!

#55     May 22, 2002
  6. This am we shorted 5 stocks.

EVERY ONE of them is a HUGE winner!

Our main play was NVDA, its down $3 on the day!

WE RULE THE FREAKIN' MARKETS for a reason!!!

PLEASE, do yourself a favor and try us. You have virtually
    nothing to lose and everything to gain!!!

And, if you think that the market is going to come back
    and see new highs, then you are HIGH yourself!!!

Stop listening to the idiots on TV and the brokerages!

We called GOLD long and said TECH is dead!

We rocked both LONG and SHORT!

There is NO ONE even close to us! NO ONE!!!

lol ive been getting waxie emails for 2 years.ive never got one where they had a loss.

#56     May 23, 2002
  7. trdrmac

trdrmac

Yesterday our service floated a rumor in a few chat rooms that Bin Laden had been captured and wammo. Kachingas for everyone.

Eldingy was on my turf, Yowza, FBI probe.

subscribe now

www.liesanddeceit.com

"we don't rule the markets, we freaking manipulate them"

Oh wait, that's Merrill's slogan.

:D

#57     May 23, 2002
    #58     May 23, 2002
  9. And to really put the icing on, call the 100 you called correctly and tell 50 of them up and the other 50 down.

You just got 50 new clients.

#59     May 23, 2002
  10. Lets think about this:

This guy advertises on infomercials at 3 AM in the morning.

Need I say more.

Suckers are born everyday

#60     Jun 12, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.