Waxie

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by marketsurfer, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21     Apr 30, 2002
  2. the guy is writing all the reader reviews himself, I am sure of it. Just read a few, you'll be ROFL too.

#22     Apr 30, 2002
  3. I can't believe that when a master trader wants to share his gifts, so many are jealous.

:p

#23     Apr 30, 2002
  4. LOL Tom once again you hit the bullseye!

#24     Apr 30, 2002
  5. axehawk

axehawk

I am just in awe that this informercial has not been pulled off the air yet by the SEC.

AXE

#25     Apr 30, 2002
  6. They are too busy chasing 17 year old kids posting on yahoo.

#26     Apr 30, 2002
  7. This is also a typical strategy of some pay chat rooms. You go in there, a couple of hosts literally type out every second a different -- " i am thinking of......oh, looking at......." Then, you get this mysterious afterhours e-mail detailing how right they were and how many great picks they had throughout the day. Are you serious?????????????? Hold on...."I am thinking of going long on QCOM @ $29.25...................I actually DO NOTHING.............10 miutes goes by.............QCOM is now @ $29.82...............oh yeh...yeh....Great call on my part...look at that QCOM man................now if QCOM had gapped under $29.00, of course do not mention it or include it in my summary picks e-mail correspondence..............what a joke.........

#27     Apr 30, 2002
  8. i'm not an advocate for or against waxie, but you guys are amazing!

"embarrassed to tell others your a trader"...

please. isn't it a known fact that 70% of daytraders lose money anyway? i can't imagine how this would make your situation any worse. the_dude has it right... "this business is as low as it gets. just accept it and move on."

"biggest misuse of tree i have ever witnessed"...

i've got a suggestion. you don't like it? don't read the book! i've read a lot of crappy trading books in my time. but to each his own. i say congrats on getting his story published. where's your book?

don't like his infomercial or his service? who cares! get over it. he's in business. and the fact that you're all talking it up i'm sure is music to his ears!

#28     May 1, 2002
  9. axehawk

axehawk

He's in business? What business would that be? The business of misleading and ripping off investors?
    We're not worried about ourselves, we're worried about the poor schmucks that don't know any better and actually think that Waxie's system will bring them riches.

As for you, you seem to have a lot of pent up anger for only have one post.:p :p

Axe:cool:

#29     May 1, 2002
  10. 1 post since Nov 2001 no less.

Wasted it too.

#30     May 1, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.