Waxie

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by marketsurfer, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. had some insomnia last night, saw an infomercial on some guy called waxie. what is up with this guy ?? his claims seem incredulous, makes tokyo joe look legit. does anyone subscribe to his service, any thoughts ??? reminds me of the early "no money down" real estate hype.

surf:eek:

2. I know nothing about him but i saw the same infommercial and now i am embarrassed to tell anyone else that saw that infommercial that I too am a trader. This business is really sinking down into the lower realm.

3. He rules the Freakin Markets

4. this guy has to be comic relief. He sounds like Richard Simmons on PCP. I typed his name in google and came up with this cut and paste of waxie wisdom:

"Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Ka-POWSA!!!!

BIG TIME!!!

What a day call wise here at (plugdeleted).com!!!!

WOWSA!!!

We hit them LARGE and got our earnings runs we've been patiently waiting for!

BRCM = HUGE MONSTER MASHER!

PMCS = HUGE MONSTER MASHER!

AMD = NICE MOVE!

We also got some awesome options calls on QQQ, OEX and DTX longggggggggggggg!!!

All in all a PHENOMENAL DAY!

A MONSTER MASHER DAY!!!"

5. Babak

Babak

What I can't understand is why seemingly legit guys like TraderMike (from www.timingwallstreet.com) seem to like Oilie, um, I mean Waxie.

btw I flipped though Waxie's book. It must be the biggest misuse of a tree I have ever witnessed.

6. "is" ?

this business is as low as it gets. just accept it and move on.

7. All gurus, tipsters and signal salesmen aren't much more than a voluntary tax on the gullible in my opinion...'gullible' being one of the more polite words available, feel free to insert any manner of rude substitute.

Ol' wacky Waxie probably isn't much worse than his more professional and respected huckster brethren...just a little more slaphappy and not quite as slick.

8. mgkrebs

mgkrebs

He has a real book out, I saw it at Borders yesterday. Guess what the title is?

RULE THE FREAKIN' MARKETS!

It's basic common sense trading written for the pierced and tattooed crowd. "Analysts SUCK" instead of "uh.....you should not trade on analyst recommendations."

9. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

You guys should join because:

Who's your daddy?
    Waxie's your daddy!

Make major cachingos with him!

I love his updates. No stops, no nothing.

Just buy this stock he says is good.
    If it goes up, he tells you how great he is.
    If it goes down, he never mentions it again.

LOL, it was funny to read the updates.

10. Rigel

Rigel

He's funny. You also get 3 web classes, a $500 value, for free when you buy the $29 trading kit.
    Cachingo baby!

#10     Apr 29, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.