Waxie is back!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigfish, Aug 4, 2004.

1. the guy seems to be in a trance of some sort.

possessed or something worse ? :p

surfer

#11     Aug 6, 2004
  2. Waxie in his infomercial said his "broker made him broke".

I guess you were that guy, huh? :p

#12     Aug 6, 2004
  3. qtip

qtip

tradewiz50, i wish that were the case. We were just a direct access brokerage firm so he made his own decisions:) I think he is a smart guy, just suffer from a bi-polar personality....

#13     Aug 6, 2004
  4. for some reason i dont hate waxie as much as other frauds. maybe he deserves some cash after sleeping in central park for so long. i dunno.

#14     Aug 6, 2004
  5. For some reason I see that Waxie gets more respect from traders than the average huckster, which is why I said I was curious about his book. I wonder if there' s actually some substance to him.

#15     Aug 6, 2004
  6. traderob

traderob

I have his book= typical stuff that everyone else says in most books on trading. But not one thing I can remember getting out of it.

#16     Aug 7, 2004
  7. Not around here

#17     Aug 7, 2004
  8. WAXIE pop up ads? they are popping

up more than any other ad I see when
    I go to bloomberg 's website

:p

#18     Oct 31, 2004
  9. Seth, here's a free pop up stopper that works very good. It's cut all of my pop ups to almost zero. It also notifies you when a pop up is blocked (you can turn off this feature) just in case you want to see the popup. To see the pop up all you do is hold down the ctrl key and it will allow it to pop up.

#19     Oct 31, 2004
  10. I have to tell you that my husband was stuck on his commercial. He wanted me to try his program, so we ordered it....OMG!! What a joke! I had to rewind most of the tapes before watching them, one tape was cracked, the breaking point was when I got to the tape labeled something like ' a day with the pro '. I learned that he likes to trade in his black boxers, t-shirt & socks...He feels like a ninja & he likes oatmeal.....I quickly returned the program...What a joke!!

#20     Nov 14, 2004