Waxie and Trendfund just don't quit

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by StrayCat, Mar 1, 2003.

1. StrayCat

StrayCat

I continue to receive ridiculous emails from Waxie and TrendFund making claims of big gains; WOWSA! Rule! .

Man this website never ceases to amaze me. We have had tons of former TrendFund members come over into some of the chatrooms that I have been in, after losing their shirts with this butthead Waxie.

Anyone had any good experience with this advisory? I'd like to know.

2. tampa

tampa

God, forgive me for my intolerance towards those who rehash the same tired old crap over and over again. And please dear God, if you can find it in your mercy, strike their modems with lightning to keep them from "informing" us yet again...

3. speedy

speedy

They are destroying people but for some reason, traders can't stop using them until they've blown out their accounts.

4. Donkell

Donkell

Original poster
    StrayCat

03-01-03 07:55 PM
    Waxie and Trendfund just don't quit
    I continue to receive ridiculous emails from Waxie and TrendFund making claims of big gains; WOWSA! Rule! .

Man this website never ceases to amaze me. We have had tons of former TrendFund members come over into some of the chatrooms that I have been in, after losing their shirts with this butthead Waxie.

Anyone had any good experience with this advisory? I'd like to know."

To your question, NO, NOTHING GOOD.

Particularly, newer people think someone must have the answers or systems that should be worth the money. Especially if they are expensive. especially when they have lost a bit of money. Trust your own research and do what works for you, period. There are lots of claims about riches to be made, but few people would post their last three of four monthly Broker statements.

5. I actually saw a 30 min infomercial on TV last week for this crap. Funniest stuff. He showed a couple of charts of his system working with stocks like JNPR in the 100's. My favorite part was the scene of a man in bed trading with a laptop making big money while his wife watched along. The saddest thing was that Joe Thiesman was the host for the show.

6. just curious...

how can you call them "traders'' if they are relying 100% on websites to make their "trades". Sorry, but my definition of a real trader is one who formulates a large % (or all) of their own trades... and maybe utilizes outside sites to get some trading 'ideas' for consideration on their own drawing board. It's one thing to follow momentum and a trend.. or a giant floor trader, quite another to subjugate your independence and decision making (out of laziness or inability) to a trading website.

Or maybe I'm missing something that's out there that will always give me better trades than my own. If so... show me the way to nirvana. :eek: :D

Just mho

Iceman
    :cool:

7. gwnorth

gwnorth

Yes how can one call them traders when they can't take their own methods and apply them. At least when starting out I was able to see this trap, pay me a monthly fee and I'll show you the riches. Its been a better learning experience taking the free stuff and siftinng through the crap and applying things on a trial till it works basis. Apart from all the free stuff on the sites the info at ET is really good at times. Wish I could remember the trader who posted the stuff on the NYSE tick recently and how the tick influences the trend etc. because it makes great sense. Anyways thanks. Also the keep it simple approach is helping out. Yes less is better and the old dogs have their tricks. I have met the floor traders and am now learning what makes them move. Pivot = profit.

Happy Trails:D