wavel: Everything I know is here

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wavel, Mar 1, 2010.

1. wavel

wavel

4 IMO.

#11     Mar 1, 2010
  2. wavel

wavel

+$10K -$25k

#12     Mar 1, 2010
  3. wavel

wavel

Its irrelevent.

#13     Mar 1, 2010
  4. It's actually very relevant considering YOU STARTED A THREAD about teaching "everything you know".

If you are barely even profitable (which your answers lead me to believe), then just cut to the chase and offer to sell your system so the mods can close this bullshit thread.

#14     Mar 1, 2010
  5. wavel

wavel

Thanks for your input Clubber Lang. Everybody is still watching.

Oh, I will commence Price and Time Tommmorow.

#15     Mar 1, 2010
  6. clacy

clacy

I would say that how much money you've made is very relevant to how credible your information is.

You've made between $10-25k in six years? I would say that your info is very relative to that figure.

#16     Mar 1, 2010
  7. From the first page of this ridiculous thread-

You have yet to answer any questions.

Hope you enjoy updating this thread when it gets moved to the chit-chat forum.

P.S.- I knew you were a piker the minute I read your first post. Thanks for proving me correct.

#17     Mar 1, 2010
  8. wavel

wavel

Ok man, thanks for letting me know.... Thank goodness for the fact you are so precise, I won't have to quote you again.

#18     Mar 1, 2010
  9. xburbx

xburbx

lets let the thread get going. he isnt going to mention his profits or amounts, so who cares. it's either good info or it's not. a guy could have a great trading history with a micro account on fx and it doesnt invalidate his trading other than size not impacting his abilities. i think questions like max DD, max risk, management etc are the better things to talk about

#19     Mar 1, 2010
  10. pspr

pspr

I'm not sure if your mean you started with more than $10k and lost $25k or you've made $10k to $25k.

Regardless, that gives us the ballpark. So, start your information and let's see what you've got to tell us. Hopefully others will give you the benefit of the doubt, at least until you get rolling.

Thanks.

#20     Mar 1, 2010