Wave59 RT Charting Software

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by box, Jul 9, 2002.

1. They have been around since 1997..I reiterate my comment. Mr Beann had been developing beta's and charting for quite some time before introducing the retail product known as Wave59 RT. Actually RT came later.

Wave59 Technologies is a software company dedicated to bringing institutional quality tools and techniques to private traders. It was founded in 1997 by Earik Beann, a trader, programmer, and former CTA. The current flagship product is Wave59 RT, a real time stocks and futures analysis package. Launched in early 2002, the Wave59 software has been extremely well received by traders who have realized the benefits of implementing cutting-edge technology in their trading strategies.

#11     Jul 23, 2006
  2. About the date, I was the one who exhumed this thread... sorry for any confusion...

While we're on the subject, this software looks really interesting to me, so I just want to find out some things from you guys who have used it. they have there own bulletin board which I'm watching too, but want to hear you guys' unbiased opinion as well

-since it can run with eSignals data, do you guys use both programs simultaneously, and if so, does that burden your system?

-how often do they issue upgrades, and how necessary are those?

Question for MrsSavant... are you on the Wave59 board? You obviously know this product so I'd like to see what you've posted there...

Thanks everybody, and good trading!

#12     Jul 23, 2006
  3. Years ago...can't even remember my handle. I faded away as I am doing now. Don't waste your time with these boards, it can be rather distracting to your trading.

Mr. Baron is quite an incredible person and I have much respect for him. But my days are over.

I will retreat with my husband to trade, soon.

God bless Israel. I am praying for you.

Marlene

#13     Jul 23, 2006
  4. I've been working with Wave59 for a few months and thus far am quite pleased.

Granted this program isn't for everyone but I especially like the ability to apply geometry to square scaled charts.

The nets are good for training your indicators and 95 count with waves is great for tops and bottoms.

Some say it's a little clunky, perhaps in compairson to other softs it is but I've really had good success with it.

Loaded for bear and lots of esoteric and astro if you desire.

Nice for futures and I use it w/equities too.

Support will help you if your in a jam and the board members as well.

Earik has developed a wonderful suite of tools at a truely low price.

Made me realize how much I still need to learn.

I'm on the board as infolode(noob).

#14     Jul 23, 2006
  5. there was a pretty comprehensive review of wave59 on trader mag couple of months ago...i read it with interest and have to say that this is the only piece of software i would use if i wanted to trade by indicators...lunar cycles and other esotheric parameters seem to work pretty well and surely better than any other common laggin' indicator.

impressive layout as well; very professional.

#15     Jul 23, 2006
  6. Thanks everyone for all the insight! Infolode I'll look for you there (i think i have the same loging as here)

#16     Jul 23, 2006
  7. Hi to all :)

Well.....

Tested 2 years ago...

Was at this time a buggy piece of software, kind of "privately" made program ( sorry for so-so english, am french...Nobody's perfect :) ), probably after some LIFTING, converted to commercial program...

Lots of so-called esoteric technics are not even proofed , just here to be tested by the users....

Personaly ( hence, very subjective opinion ), i suspect some of these "technics" to be here just for giving some UNUSUAL / UNIQUE flavor to the product...

It is really EASY to mix symbols like Flower of Life ( see Drunvalo Melchisedek ) with market charts, WITHOUT any explanation...

Hope the quantity of bugs is diminishing, because it was UNREAL !

And the general ERGONOMY of the charts / timeframes panels was quite clumsy, too...

I say you : no more than a personal program turned commercial.

Happily, possibility to try it BEFORE signing.

Bye

DI

:D

#17     Aug 30, 2006
  8. Hi all - for those who are interested; we have launched a new site and new product offerings....I welcome any and all comments, thoughts, etc - http://www.wave59.com

Feel free to contact me directly at sales@wave59.com with any questions!

Cheers

Joe

#18     Jan 20, 2010
  9. Earik Bean made an interesting presentation in Chicago last week to our meetup group which you can view here:

http://www.youtube.com/traderslog#p/u/2/Jxd0o7sbjBU

the video covers some of the technical indicators used in Wave59, mechanical trading systems and Hive Technology.

#19     Dec 13, 2010
  10. I am searching for any reviews on the Hive portion of this software. Can any users of the Hive offered on Wave59 contribute here in Elitetrader? With the advent of AI entering into our lives more and more each day, I would think there is a big interest in this Wave59 Hive product. I am not really interested in the astrology portion of this software please.

#20     Apr 22, 2018