Wave59 RT Charting Software

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by box, Jul 9, 2002.

1. box

box

This is something new I stumbled upon, though, there were some ahead of me who found it first :)

http://www.wave59.com

If you are into Fib, Gann, Astrology, Time and Price, Square of Nine, plus more, then have a look. They have a free 30day trial, and though it has a feature rich menu, it also has some shortcomings : ie-being able to save a "layout". You can save the charts, and the drawings on them, but each time you start the program you must pull up each chart/quote sheet.

I am only into my second day with it, and tinker with it during the "down" times of the day (limited). I will post my opinions as they are discovered, though I am slow.

So far I am impressed with what is offered, how that translates into better trading (ie more profits) is up to the user.

Comments welcome, of course.

2. Does it work with eSignal or Qfeed ???

Please post your comments on this thread.

3. nkhoi

nkhoi

man, you are giving away the best keep secret, lol, some will hate it, some will like it no middle ground. I luv it. :)

4. box

box

I am using it with eSignal, though it works off Quote.com, but to use DTN/Hyperfeed/or/SP Comstock it looks like you need to have Windows NT/2000 to use something called the M3 server.

5. I tried it a few months ago. It seemed like half of the things I tried to do, the program either locked up or generated an error. Hopefully there has been a new release.

Curious to hear what others think of it.

6. gnome

gnome

Ran the demo a few weeks ago. They said there would soon be a version which could run on archived data of various formats. I use MetaStock and eSignal.

I'm looking forward to testing the archived data version, as I've been striving to develop a trading system based upon a similar premise as theirs... "trading signals occur when correlative studies converge on price/time".

Worth a look.

7. Have you guys dabbled with Wave59's neural net features ?

If so, what are your thoughts about them, and how do they compare with other products such as vantagepoint? Thanks.

8. This is not new...it is new to you. They have been around for years and years.

9. nkhoi

nkhoi

plz check the date, that was the 4 years old question.:confused:

#10     Jul 23, 2006