Wave Count - 2010-08

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by snowrider, Jul 24, 2010.

1. :)

#31     Aug 7, 2010
  2. Deadbroke, I am a serious trader, same as you I believe. I am not here to challenge anyone or to fool around people. I don't care if people believe Elliott Wave or not. It will become a religious debate if I want to persuade them to believe that EW works. I won't do so because I understand that everyone has his/her own belief. It's just like that I don't believe Fundamental Analysis. I don't believe FA, so I won't even go to FA forums to tell them that FA does not work - because I simply ignore all FA noise.

On a sidenote, even for those people who believe EW, most are not able to count all waves correctly. This is my reason to come here to have open discussions with people (welcome to all EA believers) to *verify* my wave counts. There must be lots of people out there who are much much better than I. I want to get their feedbacks about my wave counts!

#32     Aug 7, 2010

3. OK snow, no problem here. Glad you cleared that up. Yep, agreed, no FA, no religious talk, just straight elliott. Couldn't be better. :)

#34     Aug 8, 2010
  4. easymon1

easymon1

5. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Did you really just resurrect a 12 year old thread?

I'll have what you're having...

#38     Apr 16, 2022
  6. maxinger

maxinger

OP disappeared after counting and counting waves after waves?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
    #39     Apr 17, 2022
  7. Overnight

Overnight

I'm not going to bother giving him an award. I think someone beat him in this category in January or so, was more than 12 YO. I dunno' why people do this crazy bumping, heh.

#40     Apr 17, 2022