Wave Count - 2010-08

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by snowrider, Jul 24, 2010.

1. ----------------------------------

have a look at the ENTIRE monthly on DEM (update if you haven't done so already) as a long-term guide.

nice work, keep it up. Welcome to ET. :)

#11     Aug 1, 2010
  2. Hi deadbroke - thanks for supporting. I like your screen name. I have been deadbroke many times.

About DEM, I assume that you are talking about DMK. Yes, I have studied that long term history of Mark. Currently a long term cycle is point north. That's why my my preferred wave count of EUR is to north.

#12     Aug 2, 2010
  3. I have a mixed view on gold. I can support both a bullish and bearish case for gold. I appreciate your posts.

#14     Aug 2, 2010
  4. #15     Aug 2, 2010
  5. Thanks! Yes, I agree that gold could be bullish or bearish at this moment, especially after Monday's medium size doji.

#16     Aug 2, 2010
  6. Yes. It appears to be very bullish. One possible bearish alternative is that a wave-C could be forming from 07/20/2010's low. If so, we have completed wave-a and wave-b of that wave-C, and now the wave-c of wave-C is in progress. In that scenario, the wave-C will finish when it reaches wave-e (after wave-d), and the possible reversal target is around SP's 1140 on next Tuesday or Wednesday.

#17     Aug 3, 2010

7. I've been broke to the bone x times in this lifetime, Lord knows how many in previous LTs. :) But nobody has pulled off the feat to be both dead and broke, given there is no economy in the afterlife. :)

Deutsche Mark aka DEM is what I'm referring to ....

quarterly shown for convenience; a clear 5-wave move north from 1969 necessitates a massive correction into at least the previous 4th wave of lesser degree, hence the target shown.

Corroboration of direction comes from the busted neckline of the H&S - if it doesn't get ruined by the current rally. :) (Note chart is only updated to June 2, 2010

Also note that the current rally in eurUsd on monthly is from the zone of a previous 4th. If this northbound rally in eurusd fails, then for sure :) we're headed to the one I'm showing in the quarterly chart below

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#18     Aug 3, 2010
  8. #19     Aug 4, 2010
  9. Thanks. :)

So basically your pref. count is exactly opposite of mine (I don't have an alt). Right?

#20     Aug 4, 2010