WATT

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by vanzandt, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Looks like it's a good stock to short/place a put the day after tomorrow. The stock looks like it has over-reacted but I believe it could carry on its upmove momentum in the next session, but just barely though

#11     Dec 27, 2017
  2. When this was first posted here, i think only 1 in 10000 even knew the symbol. We were early!!! Thanks all for the 6 bagger

#12     Dec 27, 2017

3. Stocks up 20% since your bash. got any more like it?

#13     Dec 27, 2017
  4. Awl Me 20 Calls

upload_2017-12-27_16-9-30.png

#14     Dec 27, 2017
    victorycountry likes this.
  5. ...You made 500% intraday...you are truly what they call...an Elite trader.
    The trick though is being able to relatively consistently on average make gains. -- you don't want to be another easy come, easy go scenario statistic.

and you don't want to be a once in a blue moon trader, the higher the frequency the better.
    What is your 2017 YTD % returns?

If someone gave me a call that netted me 500%...I would buy him a steak and a champagne bottle. and a Victoria's Secret gift card worth $500 -- alot of men use panties, you'd be surprised...don't ask, don't tell. Electrifying.

BBQ sauce is better than hot soes. i use bbq sauce in nearly every meal i eat.
    a 50/50 mixture of BBQ sauce/Mayo is the perfect sauce.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    #15     Dec 27, 2017
  6. 500% very common these days.

Stocks do it , but in options its easy. You have to be in it to win it.

compared to all the bitcon millionaires here on et, im just a piker

#16     Dec 27, 2017
  7. Arnie

Arnie

It wasn't a "bash", just an observation.
    Go to any website that has info on this. It only works within 2'-3' and within a 70 degree window. You can't move the device and nothing can be between the charger and the device. Each device has to have it's own receiver. It doesn't "work just like Wi-Fi".
    Glad you made money. So did I long from 18.40 yesterday.

#17     Dec 28, 2017
  8. So you make negative observations, had nothing good to say, but somehow were long.

Ignore.

Even for the internet, some of this stuff is beyond belief.

#18     Dec 28, 2017
  9. Past 2 day stock ascent way overblown in my opinion. Once people wake up and realize that the technology is pretty sh it, it will sell back down to $20.

#19     Dec 28, 2017
  10. Jackpot

Jackpot

In the meantime, I'll ride the rocketship. Hope it doesn't blow up while I'm on it.

#20     Dec 28, 2017