Water-Gate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 13, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

It seem pretty obvious that the left is terrified of the likes of Senator Rubio. While Rubio made some notable comments about the samo-samo tax and spend speech from Obama, all the left could talk about was an awkward drink of water. Give the media a grade of 7. That would be the age they portray.

Expect an all out blitz to try and discredit Rubio in the months and years ahead.

Watch the talking heads at BSNBC

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/119962" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Let us both hope Rubio is the nomniee in 2016 :D

3. pspr

pspr

I don't know if he will be or not. Four years is a long time in politics. I'm just pointing out the absurdity and incredible bias in the media.

4. Agreed...Fox is ridiculous :)

5. pspr

pspr

And, the Wolf goes all gaga over water-gate.

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/119975" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The same thing happened to Bobby Jindal.

His speech responding to Obama's first address to a joint session of congress was panned as being ackward, poorly written and poorly delivered. Some pundits have said that it effectively ended the upward mobility previously evident in his career.

Frankly I don't think it is necessary for the democrats to attack Rubio since he will likely be attacked from within the republican party for his position on immigration reform. The republicans will do the job for the democrats.

You have to wonder though how our country has become so superficial that the act of taking a sip of water during a speech is perceived to be a career killer.

7. pspr

pspr

CNN said the headline was sort of a joke. But they weren't laughing when they had Wolf talk about it.

There is a serious problem with the MSM showing favoritism in politics. It attacks one of the foundations of our freedom.

8. Some of us like a bit of humour along with our freedom , and thank you Rubio for that.

9. I don't think its a career killer as he will likely be Senator in FL for awhile.He never stood a chance at being President imo so this makes no difference there

10. This is nothing new for the MSM. Agree than Amnesty is the way to go, hey, this is the kind of republican we can work with. Disagree, have a different opinion? Expect to be skewered and barbequed by the MSM. They will make something out of nothing and continue to press the non issue until it is an issue.
    You would think that republicans would be smart enough not to take their cue form the MSM as to what their platform should be, but apparently not. This continues republicans will be destroyed in 2014 and 2016. Grow a pair!

#10     Feb 14, 2013