Watch your step Wed. 10:30-11:00 est

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Mar 4, 2003.

1. gnome

gnome

Did you hear about the dyslexic cop? He was arresting drivers for IUD's!:D

#31     Mar 5, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Good one :p

--Db

#32     Mar 5, 2003
  3. Walther,

congrats on a really good call. Considering how much garbage is propagated here it was trully an outstanding call. Timewise, of course, because the market direction was not specified as far as I remember, but by watching the market action one could have benefitted from it, anyway.

One good entry (on the long side) was @820.25 @11:13, using my discretionary system that I am still developing. It gives a bit too many entries, so I will probably have to limit it to trading the first 2 hours only. One of my systems went long @826.5 after 11 AM.

Keep it up.

Wally

#33     Mar 5, 2003
  4. Thanks wally,
    Original post was made to demonstrate validity of use of geometry in predicting intraday trades.
    Unfortunately spelling bee champ and comedians chimed in .
    Walter

#34     Mar 5, 2003
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac? He stayed up all night wondering if there is a Dog.

I really need an emoticon for running and ducking. :D

#35     Mar 5, 2003
  6. pattaya thailand??
    just got back from there a month ago- beautiful beaches, good times- the jungle in chiang mai, riding elephants was great too.
    so, what markets do you trade and when does your trading day start in local time??

and yes, there are a lot of idiots around- they dont trade, they just talk shit- its really pretty lame......

#36     Mar 5, 2003