Watch your health please... TRaders beware of Cholestoral

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by myoffices, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Okay take it from me a former Acid reflux sufferer. Take it easy. Try not to stress yourself to death. If you are overweight go to the gym and also drink less coffee and more water. The pressure you are under will remain with you after the market returns .

I see the stress levels rising and this takes a turn for the worst. If you have health care and can't sleep at night get a check up and check your cholestorol. The next levels of this market is 18 months away and within a tight trading range you can make a lot of money but when your health is affected there is no way to get it back to 100% once it slips past the point of no return...

We the traders are like JEDII masters. :)

Check yourself out if you start to feel overstressed.
    I want all of you to be around when the market returns.

2. A very good friend of mine died last night. Just talked with him a couple of days ago, very healthy and led a fairly healthy lifestyle. I was told he died of a heart attack in his sleep, not sure how they know this yet but still just in shock. Mark was 49 years old with 2 boys under 6. Not sure if it was a hereditary thing or just the stress of being a trader, he never showed a lick of stress.

I found a little wisdom for us, whether you believe or not, that is true for us all.

So I recommend having fun, because there is nothing better for people in this world than to eat, drink, and enjoy life. That way they will experience some happiness along with all the hard work God gives them under the sun.

-Ecclesiastes 8:15

3. spinn

spinn

DRs do not treat high cholesterol properly.

Cholesterol is the raw material for hormones such as thyroid, cortisol. and testsoterone.

When under stress our bodies begin to produce less of these. To compensate it ramps up the production of cholesterol.

Stupid, corrupt DRs then prescribe lipitor and essentially fight our bodies attempt to correct itself.

Seeing a DR is far more unhealthy than trading.

4. See my cholesterol thread in Chit Chat.

If you thing total cholesterol is of any significance, you've been sold a bill of goods by big pharma.

There are plenty of links in the aforementioned thread that will shed light on this fact.

Go forth, and liberate your minds and bodies.

5. Yes have fun but don't kill yourself in the process. High animal sat fat diet is leading cause of death from heart disease.

ps sorry about your loss and especially for his

6. the hell with published peer-reviewed science we got BLOGS!!

that's where i get my info on everything from healthcare including how to make millions trading

:D :D