Watch this!-European Politician's warning to the United States about Islam...

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by phenomena, Jun 13, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You can find me anytime at 1060 W. Addison. Dark suit, dark hat, dark sunglasses. :D

(Its a cultural reference you little haji fuck)

#41     Jun 15, 2010
  2. W. Addison what Moshe the loan shark?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080455/quotes

I guessed right, a low life coward like the rest of you. Fucking Neo con zionist bitch.

#42     Jun 15, 2010
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

So, you really have no additional retort? Just the bitch thing? Well ok, I rather suspected you wouldn't have much in the way of a cogent argument but you folded even faster than I thought you would. Kind of like ........ as far as not really having much to say beneath the thin veneer of one-dimensional hatred towards your perceived enemy.

Thats why, eventually, we will have to indiscriminantly kill you folks. You might have to do another 9/11 type thing before everyone is really convinced but I'm sure they will be at some point. It is inevitable.

I insulted your honor while managing to buy 1000-ft of irrigation line and making a trip to the dump today. It was all too easy. :)

#43     Jun 15, 2010
  4. LOL!!!!

#44     Jun 15, 2010
  5. Well, at least samantha's true colors have come out.. LOL!!!! He's threatening to "sodomize" 377... Oh, well, they say lots of muzz guys are into that kind of thing. They say it has something to do with being brainwashed that sex with women is only for reporduction, and cover them in big blankets. So they get brainwashed into not looking at women sexually. Hell, half of them have facial hair anyhow... Well, at least we know samantha is an anal pirate now... LOL!!!

#45     Jun 15, 2010
    #46     Jun 15, 2010
  7. Here comes the other zionist sidekick! :D

Go back to your hole loser.

#47     Jun 15, 2010
  8. Shut the fuck up before you get a shoe upside your face, fucking cockroach.

#48     Jun 15, 2010
  9. Ohhhhhhh, look who is growing some backbone now! Oh you naughty boy, when did you decide to switch your skirt with men pants?

#49     Jun 15, 2010
  10. Pretty clear what gets you excited...

#50     Jun 15, 2010