Watch this!-European Politician's warning to the United States about Islam...

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by phenomena, Jun 13, 2010.

1. January 23, 1988:
    Irv Rubin, the JDL National Chairman in California, taunted Muslim anti-Israel protesters at the Federal Building in Westwood, California. Police officers at the scene intervened in order to prevent any violence.

February 15, 1988:
    JDL National Director Irv Rubin denied responsibility for the bombing of the PLO's "Ship of Return" in Limassol, Cyprus. The "Ship of Return" was a PLO propaganda project aimed at evoking sympathy for convicted Palestinian terrorists who were expelled from Israel for their violent activities. An anonymous caller telephoned the Associated Press in Nicosia, Cyprus and claimed that the JDL in the U.S. was "responsible for the bombing in Limassol. Next time we will bomb it-with all the people on it." When asked about the bombing, Rubin stated, "I wholeheartedly applaud the bombing of the PLO-chartered ferry in Cyprus. It was a sacred, righteous act to defend the state of Israel. I am honored that our group was blamed. I would love to take credit for this action, but the credit belongs to people much more heroic than I and the JDL. " On a radio program several days before the ship was sunk, Rubin stated that he thought that "someone should sink the boat," and if people were aboard the ship while it was attacked, he "would not condemn the action. I am a Jew who understands what the PLO is about. Their total reason for being is to destroy the state of Israel.

June 1988:
    Rochelle Manning, a member of JDL who was then living in Israel, was arrested as she alighted from a plane in Los Angeles for her involvement in the letter-bomb murder of Patricia Wilkerson, a secretary working for the business rival of one of her JDL associates in Manhattan Beach, California. The bombing was not connected to the political program of the JDL, but was apparently part of a business feud between JDL member William Howard Ross and Brenda Crouthamel, who had no ties to the JDL. Both Rochelle Manning's and her husband, Robert Manning's fingerprints were found together with the materials accompanying the bomb. Robert Manning was previously convicted in 1972 for "placing an incendiary device" outside the home of two Arabs in Los Angeles. (See March 8 1994)

September 8, 1988:
    An anonymous caller to a new agency in France claimed responsibility in the name of the Jewish Defense Organization for vandalizing the offices of French right-wing extremist Jean Marie Le Pen. The vandals painted SS insignia, swastikas and the Star of David on the walls, broke furniture, and stole membership money from Le Pen's National Front organization.

February 17, 1989:
    Irv Rubin, National Chairman of the JDL in California, announced his group's intentions to disrupt the convention of a Holocaust revisionist organization, the institute for Historical Review (IHR). "If we can find [their] location, we'll bring at least 100 people," Rubin said. Describing his group's stance towards the IHR, Rubin declared, "You don't picket Nazis, you don't protest Nazis, you smash Nazis. "

March 4, 1989:
    JDL Chairman Irv Rubin stated that his group would hold a rally against a white supremacist rock concert called "Aryan Woodstock" in San Francisco. "We're going to rally with our people. [We want] such a large number that the skinheads will show their true colors and scamper away like cockroaches," Rubin said.

March 31, 1989:
    Jewish Defense Organization leader Mordechai Levy threatened to "meet violence with violence" if a projected Ku Klux Klan rally was to take place in Millville, New Jersey. "I don't like violence," Levy said. But sometimes, violence must be used. If the Klan marches, it will be opposed with force."

June 3, 1989:
    The JDO's Mordechai Levy and the JDL's Irv Rubin nearly came to blows at a Los Angeles airport press conference that was called by Levy to denounce the attack by four neo-Nazi skinheads against a Middle Eastern couple whom they mistook for Jews from La Verne, California. Rubin and several of his followers accosted Levy as he arrived in Los Angeles. The two spat in each others' faces and a Rubin follower tried to attack an innocent bystander whom he thought was a Levy sympathizer. The man, who happened to be Jewish, was holding a baby and chastised his attacker by saying, "I am a Jew, too, so let me through," as he walked down the hall.

August 11, 1989:
    The JDO's Mordechai Levy opened fire from the roof of his apartment building in New York on his arch rival, Irv Rubin, who was trying to subpoena Levy with a slander suit. After a 2 and ½ hour standoff, Levy surrendered to police. As the result of the shooting, a retired busdriver, Dominic Spinelli, was struck with gunfire in his leg. Levy was charged with four counts of attempted murder, one count of first-degree assault, and one count .of criminal possession of a deadly weapon.

October 18, 1990:
    40-60 JDL members pounded on the front door, trampled the lawn and left signs stating, "Deport Nazi Ensin!" and "No Mass Murderers in Mass.!" on the house of accused Nazi war criminal Albert Ensin in Stoughton, Massachusetts.

November 14, 1990:
    Nine days after the murder of Meir Kahane, a note was mailed to a television reporter threatening vengeance for the murder of the Kach leader. Threatening that "things will go boom in the night," the note reportedly contained a "hit list" which included prominent Jewish critics of Israel's policies and American Arabs sympathetic to the PLO. The note reportedly listed Rita Hauser, Chairperson of the International Center for Peace in the Middle East and a New York attorney who met with Yasir Arafat in 1988; Rabbi Arthur Hertzberg, a professor at Dartmouth known for his support of Israeli and Jewish peace groups, and New York Times columnist Anthony Lewis. Others reportedly included on the list were former Palestine National Council member Edward Said, Rashid Khalidi, former Arab League Ambassador to the UN Clovis Maksoud, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and Muhammad T. Mehdi, head of the National Council on Islamic Affairs.

In May of 1991, at the hearing of Sayyid al-Nosair, Binyamin Kahane disrupted the proceedings by jumping to his feet and screaming "Revenge, revenge!" in Hebrew. Supporters of Kahane further disrupted the court proceedings by chanting "Never again, never again!" and jostled with court officers as they were removed from the courtroom.

December 22, 1991:
    Responding to the acquittal of Sayyid al-Nosair for the murder of Meir Kahane, his son and leader of Kahane Chai, Binyamin Kahane, declared, "We vow that Sayyid Nosair will not see a day without fear until his very last day. "
    (Note: On October 1, 1995, Nosair was convicted of Kahane's murder on seditious conspiracy charges.)

February 26, 1992:
    A bomb exploded at 2:07 a.m. outside the Syrian Mission to the United Nations. Damage to the building included a shattered plate glass window near its entrance and a two foot hole in its entryway. There were no injuries. Several hours later, an identical bomb was found inside a cardboard box within a telephone booth on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. A note found with the first bomb was destroyed by the blast, but the second note read, "Free Syrian Jews." Later in the day, a man identifying himself as a member of Kahane Chai contacted the Associated Press and claimed responsibility for the bombing. Subsequently, the group made a statement denying responsibility for the bombing but did not condemn it. Binyamin Kahane, the director of Kahane Chai, made a written statement which declared:

"We hope this incident will serve as a warning and a deterrent to Syria and to Syrian- acked terrorists that the long arm of Jewish vengeance can reach them too."

January 5, 1994:
    Between 2:30 and 3:30 a.m., a bomb was placed outside a New York building that houses Americans for Peace Now, Habonim, Israel Horizons, and the Progressive Zionist Caucus. The bomb did not explode but was later defused by police . A second bomb, placed outside the building which houses the New Israel Fund, exploded but there were no injuries. Notes left with the bombs declared that an Jewish "civil war has begun. " The notes also spoke of the "spilling of blood in Israel" and criticized the Israeli Government as being "too liberal. " The notes were signed by the "Shield of David" and the "Maccabee Squad." A press release issued by Kahane Chai provided its traditional response subsequent to such incidents: the organization "denied responsibility" for the attacks, but "refused] to condemn the act."

February 10, 1994:
    JDL member Robert Manning was convicted of complicity in the 1980 letter-bombing death of a secretary in Los Angeles. He was sentenced to life imprisonment without possibility of parole for 30 years. The letter-bomb incident had no connection to JDL activities but was instead an attack contracted by William Howard Ross, a fellow JDL member who had a long drawn out business dispute with the owner of the firm where the secretary worked.

March 8, 1994:
    The Israeli High Court of Justice rejected a petition by Rochelle Manning, wife of Robert Manning and both JDL members, to block her extradition to the United States in order to face murder charges. Rochelle Manning is to be re-tried on murder charges relating to the 1980 letter-bomb attack on a California secretary. On March 19 1994, Rochelle Manning died of a heart attack in an Israeli prison while awaiting her extradition to the United States.

June 9, 1995:
    Los Angeles, California - William Howard Ross, a member of the Jewish Defense League, was sentenced to life imprisonment for having enlisted Robert and Rochelle Manning to construct and mail a booby trap bomb to a local computer company with whom Ross had had a personal dispute. (See June 1988 and February 10, 1994 regarding the trial and sentencing of Robert Manning.)

#31     Jun 14, 2010
  2. Ohhhhhhh! What a relief! Thank god a zionist like you is keeping scores. :D

#32     Jun 14, 2010
  3. A what??? :confused:

#33     Jun 15, 2010
  4. How often do you get these mental lapses phenomena?

#34     Jun 15, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Fuck Islam.

The United States is very busy killing jihadi assholes all over the world and it will continue for decades. Its a long-term approach.

As long as your muzz friends keep attacking tanks in little white pickup trucks it doesn't represent much of an exertion for the US military. That is why we can conduct multiple wars simultaneously in your part of the world, you guys aren't much of a fight if there aren't women and childred to hide behind.

The US will occupy Iraq and Afghanistan and give cover for a huge Israeli assault on Iran, Syria and S. Lebanon. The middle-east is going to become less fervently Islamic or it is going to be become mostly rubble.

If you want to worship some half-assed 12th century cult that is your problem. If you want to force that cult on others you better be prepared to live in a cave somewhere 'cause western civilization would rather vaporize you than adopt your ideology.

#35     Jun 15, 2010
  6. I only warship what I can see smart ass! Fuck You, Fuck Islam, Fuck Mohamed the crock, fuck your fagot Jesus and Christianity, and above fuck Judaism and the crock that started it all, Moses!

As for the rest of the garbage you spewed out of your mouth, you have the full right to express whatever opinion you have.

The fact that will never change is no matter what bullshit you come up with, victims will weep and scream and victimizers will always, always, always, always give excuses of why they are carrying their victimization.

#36     Jun 15, 2010
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

victimization?

You guys can't even handle your own women. You've got to keep them muzzled, covered and brainwashed or they will easily overwhelm the ignorant males in your society. Women are not allowed to acquire education or property or to drive vehicles. You send children with explosives strapped to them and call it war. You are beneath contempt.

I would take off my shoe and whack your pointy little head if you were in front of me saying the shit you have been spewing in this forum. Right in the head with the sole of my shoe, whack! Then I would rip your aunties burka off and piss on her forehead. Phht!

#37     Jun 15, 2010
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Evidently English is a secondary language for you so I'll make some allowance for your atrocious language, spelling and grammar.

Between all your hissing and sputtering I detect a real coward. Not just the normal muslim cowardice but an actual coward in the western sense. I can smell your fear. Most of your hate is just fear. You don't enjoy a fight.

You can just ease off the direct confrontation fantasies. I was a ground and pound guy before there was a name for it. I kinda have a thing for .308 too. Just don't go there.

So I'm a Zionist? I guess that means someone who would not like to see Israel destroyed and the jews once again massacred or displaced. I would never stand by while that happened. I hadn't realized that made me a Zionist. Does that mean I can go to kibbutz with some hot Israeli chick? Cool.

You guys thought it would be a good idea to come over here, knock down a couple of buildings and kill 3000 civilians in mid-town Manhattan. Now we are going to work on you folks for a long long time. Even an extremist left wing adminstration run by a schvarza from the south side is savvy enough to keep the drones circling and firing HellFire missiles. Perhaps you can imagine what the next Republican adminstration is going to do.

Now run your little anti-semite jihadi ass back to your filthy village and wait for the missiles like a good little muzz.

#38     Jun 15, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 1

#39     Jun 15, 2010
  10. Tell you what tough guy, why don't you cement your threats with some substance. You make your call zionist bitch. Don't hide behind your computer. Instead, why don't you come up with a proposal of how we could meet. I am sure that would be the only way to appreciate who you fucking with zionist. I am not going to give any further threats, let us see who the coward is.

As for who knocked the towers out, why not go ask your fellow zionists tough guy?! they were taking pictures just before the second tower got hit.

The truth will come out no matter how much you try to hide it. Until then, make your call of how to settle our scores like men, that is, if you are one!

#40     Jun 15, 2010