Watch this!-European Politician's warning to the United States about Islam...

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by phenomena, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Geert Wilders on Israel

Is he the only person in Europe who gets it?

“The war against Israel is not a war against Israel. It is a war against the West. It is jihad. Israel is simply receiving the blows that are meant for all of us. If there would have been no Israel , Islamic imperialism would have found other venues to release its energy and its desire for conquest. Thanks to Israeli parents who send their children to the army and lay awake at night, parents in Europe and America can sleep well and dream, unaware of the dangers looming.”

LOL!!! Try again Samantha
    !!!

#11     Jun 14, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

This idiot Sameeh is actually claiming that a guy who is pro israel/pro judaism is a neo nazi?

I dont even know what to make of this stupidity..... I think elite trader has set a brand new low....

#12     Jun 14, 2010
  3. Do you know how to read English phenomena or were you hoping that people will focus on your bullshit?

Read again:

Dutch PM Geert Wilders to Ally With Vlaams Belang, Racist Geert Wilders Admits his Links to Filip Dewinter and Neo Nazi Vlaams Belang Party. The man in the photo below at the podium is Bert Eriksson one of the founders of the " Vlaams Blok Party" which has become Vlaams Belang, Bert Eriksson was a Nazi, see here. He also went on to be associated with the Wehrwolf-Verbond, an anti-Semitic group based in Antwerp, and addressed their rally in 1996.

But then again, I am not surprised that you Zionists have used the Jewish people suffering to advance your colonizing agenda and then you turned and asked for help from your mentors.

Let us play Zionist boy, the following video exposes what you and the Nazis did to the Jewish people.

Avraham Stern and his followers announced that

"The NMO, which is well-acquainted with the goodwill of the German Reich government and its authorities towards Zionist activity inside Germany and towards Zionist emigration plans, is of the opinion that:

1. Common interests could exist between the establishment of a new order in Europe in conformity with the German concept, and the true national aspirations of the Jewish people as they are embodied by the NMO.

2. Cooperation between the new Germany and a renewed folkish-national Hebraium would be possible and,

3. The establishment of the historic Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis, bound by a treaty with the German Reich, would be in the interest of a maintained and strengthened future German position of power in the Near East.

Proceeding from these considerations, the NMO in Palestine, under the condition the above-mentioned national aspirations of the Israeli freedom movement are recognized on the side of the German Reich, offers to actively take part in the war on Germany's side."

Yeah Baby, You tell'm Stern!!

Oh but wait! That is not all! Please read the next post Nazi boy!

#13     Jun 14, 2010
  4. Zionism convicts itself. On June 21, 1933, the German Zionist Federation sent a secret memorandum to the Nazis:

"Zionism has no illusions about the difficulty of the Jewish condition, which consists above all in an abnormal occupational pattern and in the fault of an intellectual and moral posture not rooted in one's own tradition. Zionism recognized decades ago that as a result of the assimilationist trend, symptoms of deterioration were bound to appear, which it seeks to overcome by carrying out its challenge to transform Jewish life completely.

"It is our opinion that an answer to the Jewish question truly satisfying to the national state can be brought about only with the collaboration of the Jewish movement that aims at a social, cultural and moral renewal of Jewry--indeed, that such a national renewal must first create the decisive social and spiritual premises for all solutions.

"Zionism believes that a rebirth of national life, such as is occurring in German life through adhesion to Christian and national values, must also take place in the Jewish national group. For the Jew, too, origin, religion, community of fate and group consciousness must be of decisive significance in the shaping of his life. This means that the egotistic individualism which arose in the liberal era must be overcome by public spiritedness and by willingness to accept responsibility."

Before you open yout twat phenomena, just wanted to inform you that the author is, you guessed it nazi boy, A JEW!!!

http://www.counterpunch.org/brenner1223.html

#14     Jun 14, 2010
  5. Below is a photo of the famous ZIONAZI MEDAL which was struck by the Nazis (Goebbels) to commemorate Nazi/ Zionist friendship.

[​IMG]

#15     Jun 14, 2010
  6. But then again phenomena, I am not surprised my friend! As a fascists, your type shared the bed with other fascists and you will share it again and again! And like you benefited from the dehumanization campaign carried by the nazis against the Jews, you are benefiting, once again from the dehumanization campaigns carried by the nazis against Muslims.

#16     Jun 14, 2010
  7. You are the facist as you support Hamas, I am a classic liberal as I support free speech (including the free speech of Geert Wilders), and free markets.

Here's Geert speaking at a Jewish organization...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3W5JgQftaTI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3W5JgQftaTI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#17     Jun 14, 2010
  8. Zionist organization is the correct term.

Tell me something Mr. "Free Speech", wou7ld it be free speech if a country, or people in a country banned a book zionist boy? Or did you guys coined a new definition that matches your agenda?

Let me ask you another question zionist boy, would free speech cover the ethnic cleansing of one religion from a country or a continent?

I really appreciate your stamina zionist boy but the more you type, the more you dig yourself deeper in shit.

#18     Jun 14, 2010
  9. Geert never said that a book should be banned. He said that IF mein kamf was to be banned, then the Koran should also be banned since they are both hate speech and advocate racial killing.

Geert also never advocated "ethnic cleansing" like your muslim brothers do...

You have zero credibility. Take your facist ideology and take it back to the 3rd world shit holes that your ideology has already created.

#19     Jun 14, 2010
  10. You know who I hate more than a zionist nazi? A STUPID zionist nazi! I asked you a traight forward question phenomena, should a sociaty that promots free speech promote the banning banning of a book and the ethnic cleansing of one of its minority groups?

By the way, if I were you, I won't be applying the ethnic cleansing term to anyone nazi boy, you zionist are the gods of ethnic cleansing. You have done it to the Jewish people and you are doing it to the Palestinians.

#20     Jun 14, 2010