Watch the new economic data before the Fed

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by myminitrading, Apr 27, 2007.

1. What how the data will weaken before the fed meeting, oil may even fall, this give them room to hold off on rate increase.

DATA WILL WEAKEN RIGHT BEFORE FED MEETINGS

2. I wounder if someone today will mention, RATE CUTS! LOOK FOLKS THE DATA IS WEAK IT MEANS RATE CUTS, PUT YOUR RALLY CAP BACK ON!

3. kowboy

kowboy

Just curious.

I was wondering just where in time the Fed totally abandoned its original mandate of protecting the value of dollar and curbing inflation to one of attempting to micromanage the economy.

Probably when Paul Volcker left office.

4. notouch

notouch

If only the markets were that logical. Weak holders who bought the highs (like you) will have to be shaken out before the next leg up.

5. If only it were that easy, just watch how the hungry buyers jump on ths micro dip.

6. Dip buyers are in heaven, look at em go gobble gobble gobble ummmm they love the dips.

7. Hahahaha um good me love dips.

8. PCE on Monday, Mark my words its coming in light, the fix is in, all data from now till Fed meeting will be weak.

The market will love it as always, The Fed will fret, and act worried, even as the stock market soars to new heights.

9. FED's job #1 is to fight inflation, still. Thing is, inflation #'s have been so tame that they have gotten away with easy money for years. I think we are at the end of this. Inflation has potential to get real ugly now, and if so, they don't lower rates even on weak data, cause in the long run it will lead to a nasty drawn out recession. The more you artificially inflate markets, the harder they fall. Guess where those great earnings have been coming from?

Excessive liquidity.

Party is over soon. I'm not picking a date for a top, but it will be here soon enough.