Watch the internals today, its easy to ramp futures up

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Nov 13, 2007.

1. I'm actually flattered that so many remember what I say on this forum. Last one out the door is a rotten egg.

#21     Nov 13, 2007
  2. Did you take your own advice and go long Oct 9th sans stops??

#22     Nov 13, 2007
  3. This is to funny, here you are on a public forum trying to hold me accountable. I don't know who you are, other than maybe you have a substance abuse problem. Never have followed any of your posts, or anyone else on here for that matter.

But their are legions of members here who seem to hang on my every post, they remember everything. What a wacky place.

#23     Nov 13, 2007
  4. Haha, I dont remember that thread, someone just happened to bring it back to life today and I saw it. Dont flatter yourself :)

Im sorry but that was just a terrible call on your part. I take trading very seriously, its my livelihood and a place like ET should be more about successful traders interacting and newbies trying to learn than what it really is; a bunch of idiots calling for free money or crashes and all the rest.

Its really no wonder at all why the success rate is so low in this business. Its not that trading is so hard, its that the people attempting it are too messed up to make it work. You say you are a 10 year veteran of the mkts yet you post about going long without stops at what turned out to be the top thus far. Do you think that was smart? Do you think that this actually helps you get better?

Honestly, I am an ahole when I post on here but only to those I feel deserve it.

#24     Nov 13, 2007
  5. LOL up is up

#25     Nov 13, 2007
  6. Humm here we are 180 points higher in the Dow since I posted this morning. We have advancers leading by a tad more, humm.

And yes up is up!

• ad.jpg
      File size:
      9.9 KB
      Views:
    #26     Nov 13, 2007
  7. This morning at around 9:30 we had an AD of 2104-866, now 180 points higher we are at, 2395-743. Thems the facts jack.

#27     Nov 13, 2007
  8. Todays rally makes for good headlines thats about it. If I were long and still holding, I would use this as an opportunity to get out. I'm certain we will finish at the high of the day, the taking heads will be slobbering all over this tonight.

#28     Nov 13, 2007
  9. The last time the indexes were down at this level ES bounced off 1400 with strong volume 3.3million contracts traded.

Today we are bouncing off the oversold conditions on half the volume.

Breadth is positive but not what I would call something that would reverse the short term down trend we are in.

But who knows, its so easy to jam these futures up overnight we may do the same thing tomorrow.

• es.jpg
      File size:
      201 KB
      Views:
    #29     Nov 13, 2007
  10. Much more upside coming

There is no substance behind any of these credit and liquidity fears.

#30     Nov 13, 2007