Watch the homophobes go nuts with this one...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 15, 2008.

1. Well, if he is not gay, he is definitely on the waiting list.

#11     May 15, 2008
  2. oh you did it now... zenu will report you and now scientology will sue you.

#12     May 15, 2008
  3. Maybe L Ron will come down in his spaceship to answer my question.

#13     May 15, 2008
  4. Apparently the scientologists are homophobes too.

In 1950 Hubbard published Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, introducing his "science of the mind," Dianetics. He classified homosexuality as an illness or sexual perversion, citing contemporary psychiatric and psychological textbooks to support his view:

"The sexual pervert (and by this term Dianetics, to be brief, includes any and all forms of deviation in Dynamic II [i.e. sexuality] such as homosexuality, lesbianism, sexual sadism, etc., and all down the catalog of Ellis and Krafft-Ebing) is actually quite ill physically... he is very far from culpable for his condition, but he is also far from normal and extremely dangerous to society..."[

#14     May 15, 2008

5. I WILL NOT STAND BY AND WATCH YOU BELITTLE THE LATE L RON HUBBARD.... i will help:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/leBn2p170Sg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/leBn2p170Sg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#15     May 15, 2008
  6. Looks like you were able to get the answers you were looking for.

#16     May 15, 2008
  7. I think you mean the ones you were afraid to provide.

I didn't realize they were racists too.

#17     May 15, 2008
  8. "whats the matter with you hat?"

what is really creepy is hubbard's relationship with the number one satanist in the country and it doesn't stop there.

go easy on ZZZZzzzzenu... narcanon got him dry and now he owes them thousands.. he has to work it off. (slavery)

#18     May 15, 2008
  9. I see Spyder is as incapable of understanding a very clear post as he is in understanding trading.

nation's LARGEST - population, obviously. "Area" was never mentioned Spydie...

#19     May 15, 2008
  10. Excellent point, John. Last year, the Idiot Troll LoZZZer was caught out calling homosexuals 'faggots' and otherwise running them down. At that time, before it became public knowledge that he's a Scientology wanna-be, we assumed that this was merely another example of his unbelievable hypocrisy (Muslims Imams are to be applauded for hanging teenagers for flirting because their 'rights' must be protected, but the 'faggots' are fair game for censure because... well, who knows, but anyhow).

Now we can see that his Scientology probably goes hand in hand with his homophobia.

#20     May 15, 2008