Watch the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 hit its top speed (~215 mph)

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by truetype, Jun 3, 2018.

1. truetype

truetype

Watch the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 hit its top speed
    The only true way to get a bankable top speed number is to run twice on the longest piece of pavement you can find, once with the wind and once against it, then average the two runs. The 2019 Chevy Corvette ZR1 did just that at a test track in Papenburg, Germany, and logged 212 mph as its two-way average, with 210 and 214 mph in the runs. That puts it in the upper echelon of cars as a whole and makes it faster than supercars like the Audi R8, Ferrari F12 and Porsche 918 Spyder.

dealmaker, jys78 and vanzandt like this.
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Wow. Not my cup of tea, but if I had an extra $133K sitting around doing nothing... I would buy one. Thats cheap.
    That is one fine looking, world class automobile. A little "in your face" MAGA to our friends across the pond. http://www.chevrolet.com/performance/corvette-zr1-supercar
    Sweet.

jys78 likes this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

4. schweiz

schweiz

That's really important in a country where the speedlimit is max 85 mph, or in most areas even less... :D

5. [​IMG]

Less than $60k.
    0 - 60 less than 3 seconds.

O M G .

viruscore1 and vanzandt like this.
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Wow.

7. Can't get this video to play, but from what I've seen of camo promotions... the new Vette is a stunner of design. That and 215 MPH? top speed for "only" ~$135K makes it a super car bargain.