Watch SPX , S&P 500 at 12:25est

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Jul 30, 2003.

1. I just want to add a note to those who do not understand a concept of predicting in time , are irritated by their inability to grasp it and disrupting my treads .
    It is practically the same like if someone posts support and resistance numbers without the time when these levels will be reached and instruction what to do when these levels are reached. Where is your outrage when that happen?
    There is much higher number of the posters that speculate on S/R levels so this is where you might find more opportunities to display your disbelief that you are not hand fed for a free .
    Walter

#31     Jul 31, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Your comment suggests that you don't have the slightest understanding of support and resistance.

S/R levels are determined by those points at which buyers and sellers have supported the instrument or sold it. They are valid until they are nullified. Time is largely irrelevant.

What you're saying is that during some 20m period sometime during the day, there will be a divergence of some sort that will result in a move of undetermined extent in an undetermined direction. This has absolutely nothing to do with the concept of support and resistance.

#32     Jul 31, 2003
  3. DB You are on ignore list so I do not know what you babbling about this time , so this is a standard answer to all your posts from now on .

" Everybody on this forum knows that you are the most pathetic poster on this forum, you have no original thought in your shit filled skull, never traded profitably and never will and you even suck on sucking up that Johnny was so disgusted with you and kicked you to the curb.
    If you do not want to be insulted, stay away from my treads,

#33     Jul 31, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Sticks and stones, jackass.

#34     Jul 31, 2003
  5. One more time for you jerkoff

#35     Jul 31, 2003