Watch out potential crash alert

Discussion in 'Trading' started by harrytrader, Dec 17, 2002.

1. Babak

Babak

Glad I'm not alone :p

#41     Feb 10, 2003
  2. :) . I will explain little by little some days. I can't tell everything in just a thread :D And do you know that the brain needs about 18 repetitions of a new concept so as to assimilate it :D

#42     Feb 10, 2003
  3. I think some people have psychologic problem with crash prediction because market's officials say "It's impossible" because market is efficient. But if you ask people : do you think market is efficient relatively many would say no - if they say yes, then I will ask them why do you trade it is ridiculous to do in an efficient market.

#43     Feb 10, 2003
  4. "And do you know that the brain needs about 18 repetitions of a new concept so as to assimilate it :D "

--------------

Is this true? I would feel a whole lot better about my perceived slow learning if it were.

Any idea where I could find out more about this?

#44     Feb 10, 2003
  5. I will post some references.

#45     Feb 10, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

While I admire anyone who attempts to learn a foreign language, trying to explain complex concepts in a language that one is not comfortable with is problematic, to say the least. Perhaps if you were to stick with simple words and simple sentences and avoid making up new words as you go along, more people would have better luck understanding you.

--Db

#46     Feb 10, 2003
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

but he is French

#47     Feb 10, 2003