Watch out: IMMINENT SELL-OFF!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by sachtaridiscom, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Predictions originally posted on March 25 early morning, as you can see:

These prices will be touched well before the end of next week:

C $2.78 (now at $3.08)
    BAC $710 (now at $7.88)
    AGO $7.30 (now at $8.38)
    HIG $8.96 (now at $9.85)
    ING $6.08 (now at $6.63)
    USG $7.90 (now at 8.62)

....and the list goes on.
    Lucrative opportunities for short-sellers!
    [/QUOTE]

With the addition of AGO today, ALL of the target prices (which were 10-15% away from the starting prices) came true in a matter of 1-3 days!
    Ain't that awesome...?

#41     Mar 30, 2009
  2. Agreed with the correction we are about to see but think we are headed up throgh the fall

#42     Mar 30, 2009
  3. KS96

KS96

Next time please post stop-prices as well,
    so we can count the losses when they come.
    Simple as that.

#43     Mar 31, 2009
  4. Did you count losses instead of HEFTY GAINS by following my predictions?
    HOW IN THE WORLD??!????
    Could you give even _a single example_, which one of my predictions, in this and ALL other postings of mine, resulted in a loss??!? It would be soooo interesting for those six thousand people who have already _benefited largely_ from my predictions....
    I _await_ your response. Don't disappoint me, the rest of the visitors here (and yourself, of course...)
    The question is: WHICH prediction specifically resulted in a loss???

#44     Mar 31, 2009
  5. Your posts have entered the Law Of Diminishing Returns Zone. Stop while you're ahead. Better yet, come back when you have more calls - a repeat performance will probably get you a few takers.

#45     Mar 31, 2009
  6. But, clairvoyants don't need stops... :)

#46     Mar 31, 2009
  7. I am no referring necessarily to the last post, but this ‘ping-pong’ with people I shouldn’t be responding to in the first place is getting kind of silly. So let me summarize what I encountered so far, provide my responses for every ‘variation’ of non-sense hostility, and get it over with:

i) “Those predictions of yours are insignificant. I own the tools to provide better”.
    Response: Since someone owns such tools that can provide better yields than the 10-15% _ALL_ of my prediction offered in a matter of 1-3 days (the _official) and _indisputable_ records and timestamps of EliteTrader are at anybody’s disposal anytime), then he/she is mostly welcome to publish his/her predictions, that will surpass mine. Deeds are for (knowledgeable) winners, cheap talk is for (bitter) _losers_.

ii) “Your predictions weren’t fulilled”
    Response: Show me EVEN ONE that wasn’t fulfilled or explain to us your motives behind your prepostreous lies.

iii) “I simply hate you for being so successful with your predictions and I will would use even insane arguments to deceive your readers or every other means (including threats...) to harm you. I hate you, I hate you!!”
    Response: Please seek professional help.

I guess that wraps it up, doesn’t it?

#47     Mar 31, 2009
  8. piezoe

piezoe

No, Carnac the Magnificent, i doesn't quite rap it up. You cleverly side-stepped the question of stops posed by KS96.

#48     Mar 31, 2009
  9. Aha, I am glad YOU read my last post!!
    But how come? Didn't you say you wouldn't ever visit my 'insignificant' posts again?
    Something tells me you're enjoying it....

#49     Mar 31, 2009
  10. piezoe

piezoe

You have me confused with someone else? I find your posts amusing.

#50     Mar 31, 2009