Watch out: IMMINENT SELL-OFF!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by sachtaridiscom, Mar 25, 2009.

1. What are these? Could you please elaborate?

#31     Mar 26, 2009
  2. Of course they're going to "hold". Everybody involved has a vested interest in achieving a more or less clean bill of health. When interests align like this, no conspiracy necessary, human nature takes over.

#32     Mar 26, 2009
  3. Just parse out the original poster's name and enter it in the browser, it will take you there.

#33     Mar 26, 2009
  4. trendy

trendy

Hmmm, sounds like too much work. How about I just click on his name and copy and paste the website mentioned in his profile?

#34     Mar 26, 2009
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Indeed! Good luck to you too, and please be careful that you don't get "CLIPed" :D

P.S. Other than using the tools you suggest, I prefer to use a price probability versus time chart, which of course does take volatility into consideration. You will be pleased to know that, for the stocks in your list, the probability charts at the point where you made your "amazing" prediction all showed a significant bias to the downside at plus and minus 10% and all had a high probability of touching the target price within ten days.

#35     Mar 27, 2009
  6. ING at $5.94 already!

A-GO the only one left to GO!!

#36     Mar 27, 2009
  7. KS96

KS96

http://sachtaridis.com/snakeoil

#37     Mar 27, 2009
  8. Reply from sachtaridiscom:

03-26-09 05:14 PM

Until April 8 (10 market sessions) _tops_, even though end of March is not impossible at all.

WELL? Here we are...!! (March 27, 10:17am EST)

#38     Mar 27, 2009
  9. An ebbing tide lowers all ships. Essentially what you did was call a temporary top. You could have named another hundred stocks with almost the same statistical probability of success.

Nevertheless, you did call the top and I congratulate you on that.

A much tougher call is where we'll be after this selloff - i.e. two weeks from now will S&P be higher or will it be lower than the close today?

#39     Mar 27, 2009
  10. I am glad you enjoyed my predictions.
    Anybody who believes that all my postings in EliteTrader the past two weeks (both long and short) which came true by _100%_ (please check yourself) were fluke, either by personal belief or by sick envy (the latter _doesn't_ refer to you, I assure you...) is mostly welcome to follow his/her trading system and ignore my postings.
    I will keep posting regularly about the stocks, indices etc I have clear signals for and I personally judge is worth posting, for people who judge they can profit from my predictions.
    Simple as that.

#40     Mar 27, 2009