Watch out: IMMINENT SELL-OFF!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by sachtaridiscom, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Wow, great!
    So the statement is C will reach 2.91*0.9=2.6 by the end of March?

#21     Mar 26, 2009
  2. Until April 8 (10 market sessions) _tops_, even though end of March is not impossible at all.

#22     Mar 26, 2009
  3. piezoe

piezoe

Just keep predicitng. and sooner or later you'll be right. We'll divide your correct predictions by the number of times incorrect to get your overall score.:D

#23     Mar 26, 2009
  4. Did you look at the date and time of the predictions posted here?
    Did you subsequently check the replies and the fulfilment of them (only AGO, ING still pending)?
    Did you refer to the other predictions of sachtaridiscom as well and saw _all_ of them coming true?
    And one last question of judgement: do you believe I have to respond to plain stupidity or just ignore it?

#24     Mar 26, 2009
  5. I'll state the obvious -- all of these targets are well within the range implied by the 10-day stat and implied vol on these tickers. As such, it's not much of a prediction.

#25     Mar 26, 2009
  6. piezoe

piezoe

As Atticus explained, the values you posted are within the area of high statistical probability, in fact they are withing the expected noise band for daily bars. So give yourself a gold star, you should earn a high score.

#26     Mar 26, 2009
  7. In that case, please use that 'noise band' and implied vol and those other things that you mention to predict such short-term 10% and 15% moves yourselves, as accurately as I did with more than 20-30 stocks in my two-week time with EliteTrader.
    You definitely don't need to read my postings anymore. Leave this task to 'misguided' people who nevertheless choose to profit big with my 'fake' predictions.
    Good luck!

#27     Mar 26, 2009
  8. You are good! Do you look at 4 to 5 times down numbers, to know what will happen in the next 1? (using less commonly known results written by a guy who lived 100 years ago).

Also, if you use the smooth guys, please mention. The smooth guys also do that.

#28     Mar 26, 2009
  9. Clairvoyant comes to mind.
    Intelligent,
    Profitable too.

Well, at least that was what the advertisement said, and all in an affordable system.

#29     Mar 26, 2009
  10. What smooth guys?

#30     Mar 26, 2009