watch out for the scammers

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dafishman, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LMAOOOOOOOOOoooooooo
    HEY STOCKMAN AKA DEAN, LMAO....that dude was great, HE SAID ya I am up 48k in 4 months, made a thread on elite and pimped the site and then vanished!!! COINCIDENCE...LMAOOOooooooooooooooooooooo
    This is better than the comic section!

#51     Sep 18, 2005
  2. Deanm

Deanm

ah ha, you are the one i have been waiting for. maybe you can expose yourself about who you are rather than hiding behind that screen name? I repeat, I am not stockman007. Keep on assuming. It aint gettin you anywhere.

Dean

#52     Sep 18, 2005
  3. Babak

Babak

I guess the idea made too much sense so he had to engage in ad hominem to distract from its logical center goodness and its equally pragmatic frosting.

dean, if you can 'think' that you're a teacher, then I can 'think' that dean is not your birth name.

#53     Sep 18, 2005
  4. and maybe you can explain stockman, aka, AL, lol...seems to me the site went down from everyone leaving. WHy else leave a site up with customers disappearing? Where is Pete? AKA winter? He posted here, lets hear from him..I just wonder why, KUMAR, Ahbijit, paul, steven, mark, imran, andrea, brad (stockman), michael, why would they all leave if there making so much? a raise from 150 to 500 is pennies, when your making 48k in 4 months, dont you agree?>?? why do they leave?
    Leave a winning system, I would jump out the window, do a summersalt and land on my hands for a system that made me 48k in 4 months, I would wash your feet and make your bed daily too.

#54     Sep 18, 2005
  5. Deanm

Deanm

You can only think. Think till your brain fries up in smoke.

#55     Sep 18, 2005
  6. I though you would have get it by now and gone to sleep by sometime but you're still here mumbling and you get what you get.

After all I haven't seen you making many friends here...

#56     Sep 18, 2005
  7. all this from a guy who never traded, lives at home with parents, and what about them people you hired? 2 of them? Kim and steve??? LMAOOOOOOOOO that was a good one, post the about us page for us all to read please and explain that...also you graduated 2-3 years ago from college..you tell alot of tales to many different people, do you not think that many, many people from your room engages in discusiions? oh and antonio is gone now, where is he..I would bet 5k that AL, is stockman, is dean..you cant kid a kidder. I let people know your not honest, plain and simple, get a job and go on with it, if your site works and your teaching pays the bills so be it...just be honest, many people from your site has said many various things that are all conflicting, that is not honesty...AL, I love that guy, hes the only dude that when a trade went bad, he said, fellas, I sold a little early, i didnt lose much,,and when it hit, fellas i bought a little extra and made even more..you know what that is, an alias to pump up the room and others in there, AKA stockman starting this thread...same old shit, different day....I am over this crap, your exposed 100%. go to a site and charge 1 dollar a month, then if you prove yoruself, you can be a teacher...also, you said in the room you pay 2k a month for office, funny when you live at home, at least you said that to members!, get your story straight, write it down if need be, if you want to scam, at least keep it str8 without the conflicting stories! You got me though, I give you that

#57     Sep 18, 2005
  8. do you really want everyone to think that myself, andy, hydro, and many others that posted and I didnt name are all lying???? Why would we criticize a winning program? your delirious if your trying to convince elite that were all liars, if your system was legit and winning, all the old members would still be here, no one would leave, thats the bottom line

#58     Sep 18, 2005
  9. Deanm

Deanm

First of all, every single member on my site was real flesh. If you are suggesting that those users were fake, then you totally lost your head for sure. Al and winter are wonderful traders and they are still with me. Winter even posted screenshots of the trades he did and still you call him fake... i am wondering now if YOU are fake, because you fail to expose yourself.

Here are the reasons why some of my users left:

Abhijit was with me 3 months and he was new to trading and did not make much due to too many mistakes and some how magically missing the good trades, therefore when i raised the price, he just cancelled and disappeared.

Kumar wanted to scalp and nothing but scalp. So when i changed the system, he left.

Paul said he was going on vacation and disappeared. he seemed like he really liked my trading and said that he'll definately be back. So he may come back.

Steven left because I changed the system.

Mark left because he cant trade all day as he had said. When he left, he said I am a great trader.

Andrea and Michael also left because I changed the system. Remember that these are people who made a lot with scalping and they just didnt like the idea of switching to different strategy. They had said that they will be on the sidelines to see how well this system performs.

I kicked brad(stockman007) out of my site because he ruined my reputation by posting results from my site, onto here. I had never asked him to do that and not only he did it, he couldnt even back it up with screen shots from his trading platform. And he is the one that put me in this whole mess. Otherwise I would not be here talking to any of you.

If you still think that my users are all bogus, then I dont know what to tell you. Anyhow, what do you want from me now?

WHO ARE YOU?

#59     Sep 18, 2005
  10. hcour

hcour Guest

Actually I think Woody Allen said it best: "Those who can, do. Those who can't do, teach. And those who can't teach, teach gym."

H

#60     Sep 18, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.