watch out for the scammers

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dafishman, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deanm

Deanm

You were there for 2 hours! As far as I can see, your opinion does NOT count by a long shot. And I am fighting invalid accusations by micro short term members. I have wasted a saturday of my life trying to respond to this lousy thread. i am outnumbered here. No reason in responding here.

#41     Sep 17, 2005
  2. Deanm

Deanm

Oh, there, he removed his thread that i was replying to...

Very honest folks here!

#42     Sep 17, 2005
  3. Deanm

Deanm

By the way, Hydroblunt posted that "wtf" message to NEWTOET if anyone's wondering.

#43     Sep 17, 2005
  4. Che palle....!

#44     Sep 17, 2005
  5. murty

murty

I know you are all experts and have better thoughts on what is scam and what not. But these are my thoughts:

1. Why bother trading a stock if its price is influenced by 10-15 people ? Instead, go buy junk in flea markets and resell to dollar stores

2. Someone on this thread wrote that all traders that buy signals or newsletters are too lazy to do their own homework. I disagree. Its a service like any others. Those who need it, buy it. Dont insult those who buy it. Its just like weight loss market. If only everyone has discipline and strength to lose wt on their own, there wouldnt be billions dollar market. (Anybody wants to buy diamond dog collars please.. I am selling each for $10M)

3. Ask for a free trial from any signal or newsletter service. I know you can get scammed after free trial, but atleast your chances of scam are less if you make sure the provider is a trader and gives you free trial. Better yet make sure the provider has a Series 7, Series 3, Series 63 etc. (Licensed individuals are better regulated)

4. A good signal/newsletter provider should not be concerned with the following:

a. Number of customers influencing price. Unless ofcourse your customers are central banks of various countries

b. Soldiers and commander both must be disciplined. Just because one can command good but now show discipline, it does not necessarily mean he is a good commander.

c. For monthly services, charge $1 at the beginning of the month and remaining $(x-1) at the end of the month IF THE CUSTOMER IS HAPPY. If not, he only loses $1. In return, he cannot join your service for 3 months.

And another friendly suggestion if you buy signal service or newsletter subscription: put your wives / girlfriends / mistresses to good use. Let them figure out which service is good and how....and the task of haggling with free trials etc. You just focus on trading and other important things. Like cross checking what the hell you are doing before clicking that buy button.

#45     Sep 17, 2005
  6. Babak

Babak

How about this? Why doesn't 'Dean' (somehow I don't think this is his birth name) go to http://www.collective2.com/ and set up a system?

Put the price high (like say $500/month) so he restricts the number of people piling on and since he's such a great guy, I'm sure he'll only charge for profitable months.

Or is that too simple?

#46     Sep 17, 2005
  7. This sounds like a good idea too good for its own good...

#47     Sep 17, 2005
  8. Deanm

Deanm

So now Dean is not my real name? lol. I changed my name just like I change the website huh?? I just wish someone can come in here and support me, because this is getting too deep on my nerves now.
    By the way, I think that is a racial comment which assumes that since my last name is not american, my first name must not be "Dean".
    I have never seen such uneducated, closed minded people.

#48     Sep 17, 2005

9. I just wish my granpa' had four wheels and then he would be a car.

#49     Sep 18, 2005
  10. Deanm

Deanm

I thought you werent gonna respond anymore. You have great discipline! Just go to sleep.

#50     Sep 18, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.