watch out for the scammers

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dafishman, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, this thread is a little over the top in emotion... so, OK, Deanm, you feel you are a legitimate teacher but lack discipline execution on your own account... no problem... just have someone trade all your calls in your account or any real time account and then bring back or post a PL sheet on the account that you had someone else execute all your trades showing how you did...

show a profit and the rest of the BS just walks... ok...

what is all the arguing about... just post it... just post it (sing to the tune of Beat It)...

#31     Sep 17, 2005
  2. newtoet

newtoet

3. Deanm

Deanm

Again, I am not going to stoop down to your bullshit level of language. I am not stockman007. You just keep assuming whatever you want. I would never say anything about anyone's mother like that. I value all mothers as close to god. If you are mad, take it out on someone else, not on me. It doesnt a take long time for me to call you names. Looks like some of you guys just hang out here looking to start a fight...

Dean

#33     Sep 17, 2005
  4. From DEAN aka Stockman007

From stockman007

MF
    I am fucking your mother right now....

#34     Sep 17, 2005
  5. plugger

plugger

How does 15 members each trading 100 shares (1500 in total) move the market as much as you claim? Are you trading stocks that are illiquid.

How does the old saying go, "those who can do, and those who can't teach?".

But in all fairness to Dean, why does anyone ever think someone would be willing to sell them a winning system?

#35     Sep 17, 2005
  6. Deanm

Deanm

Hi Plugger, well some members with a higher account balance trade more shares for each stock. And yes, I do trade some illiquid stocks and those are the ones that make the biggest gains for us. And losses too!
    Plugger, I agree with you. No one will sell you a winning system. that is why I am not selling it. I am using my system in my service.

#36     Sep 17, 2005
  7. OMG..ROFLMAO!!! This con is back!!! The same con who try to use the Journal forum for his scam!!! The same con who had a moderator SHUT DOWN his thread after he got exposed:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=53847&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

And the moderator did for the con, but only after deleting all of the con's gutter trash talking posts first so no one here could see them!

Between allowing this con artist back here to post again and the pump and dumpers, one must wonder about the powers to be here:mad:

#37     Sep 17, 2005
  8. If everyone here who is a stand up member, fills out this form and puts this con artists domain name in....hundredshares.com, then they can get this creep shut down because it is now LEGALLY REQUIRED that no missing or INACCURATE information may be used to register a domain name which HE HAS DONE, Not ONCE but more than ONCE..

http://wdprs.internic.net

#38     Sep 17, 2005
  9. plugger

plugger

Here's an offer open to all members. I've been contacted by a Nigerian Prince whose father stashed away millions of dollars in a bank account in Nigeria. The father has since died and the Prince wishes withdraw these funds. Unfortunately, he cannot withdraw the money until he pays the taxes due to the government upfront. Yes, that's right, they cannot simply deduct the tax owing from the money in the account but it needs to be paid before the money is withdrawn. The Prince does not have enough money and contacted me with an offer to share in the wealth if only I would help him pay these taxes upfront. Through our extensive email correspondence, I indicated to him I would need to find additional backers. Now this shouldn't be a problem. After all, who wouldn't jump at such a great opportunity that they read about on the internet.

If you're wondering why I don't put up all the money myself (because i am a greedy guy), it's because I currently belong to an investment club and we must all agree on an investment before it's undertaken. The other members of the club are Walt Disney (who is not cryogenically frozen anymore), Howard Hughes (clean as ever), Jackie Paper and Puff the Magic Dragon (loves that pipe of his). Well, Walt is a little slow and agrees easily from being frozen all these years, Howard simply nods continuously as he mumbles about the Spruce Goose, and Jackie Paper is easily convinced (after all, he believes in dragons). But that damn Puff, always the holdout (the dragon's days are numbered). Without his approval, I can't
    go forward. My unfortunate circumstances is your good fortune.

If anyone is interested, just leave your name of this thread. And if you're skeptical, just remember you read it on the internet. It's gotta be true.

#39     Sep 17, 2005
  10. plugger

plugger

Oh yes, one thing Puff asked me to mention. He's currently distributing some magic pills guaranteed to add 3 inches to your penis size. One thing about the dragon, he's a shrewd operator. If anyone is interested in this as well, let me know through this thread.

Sorry if I'm detracting from the very valuable posting that has occurred up to this point.

#40     Sep 17, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.