watch out for the scammers

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dafishman, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deanm

Deanm

First of all,, make up your mind and stop changing your posts. Second of all, I am not leaning on anyone's positions because i am not trading my account.

Just dont talk because you need attention. Talk with a sense.

#21     Sep 17, 2005
  2. Nobody should be pointing the finger at you Dean, you're doing what you can to put food on the table. All we're doing here is to get those people who would think about subscribing to such a service to ask themselves certain questions about whether or not said services are actually worth the price of subscription.

Being undisciplined as you claim as your excuse for not trading yourself a method that remains profitable to others is really unconvincing; those without discipline cannot by definition have the ability to survive the darwinian process by which the market continually weeds out the weaker players and reinforces profitable skillsets in stronger ones, and therefore are very unlikely to hold any keys to generating consistent profits.

The only remote possibility of recouping one's subscription costs your room would offer would be parasitically riding the coattails of other members in the same room, and preying off the slowest and most hopeful members there. Since you closed down one room due to excessive size, you are basically obstructing the one avenue which may actually offer a few pennies profit for the quickest hands. So if calling you a "scammer" may be besides the point, I think the precautions offered on this thread are valid.

#22     Sep 17, 2005
  3. Deanm

Deanm

Illiquid, I am a teacher. I am disciplined to make calls for others. But dont have the discipline or the patience to trade my own account. So what you are all professing is for a teacher to quit his job when he is so damn good at it. I dont think anyone in here has the right to tell others what to do.

Dean

#23     Sep 17, 2005
  4. Like I said, no one should be pointing the finger at you for doing what you need to do. Natural market forces will virtually guarantee that the majority of your subscribers will eventually lose money -- those who do not understand this deserve their loss. But let's not pretend that you operate in any way other than to maximise your own gains, while consideration for your subscribers, if any, is secondary, to put it kindly. You may in fact be a "teacher", but the lesson being taught here is not what your students originally subscribed to.

#24     Sep 17, 2005
  5. what is not sensible? the funny thing about con men LIKE DEANM is they are EXPERTS in deceiving and dodging responsibility.

deanm - there are reasons you are being called a scammer
    your bullshit is so transparent its sickening. make no mistake there are great reasons why you have gotten such bad feedback

#25     Sep 17, 2005
  6. Deanm

Deanm

Name one service that got good feed back? You cant name any because people will not talk about good things..Steelhead talks about my service being a scam and yet he hasnt even tried it. Thats how "steelheaded" some people are. They just cannot accept that some one is successful in trading. You know what, lets cut the crap. My service will be running for years to come and that will talk for itself.

Dean

#26     Sep 17, 2005
  7. Deanm

Deanm

I dodge responsibility? lol...you dont know how hard i work night and day to make my members money. Tears drop out of my eyes when i see members lose and im called a scam. Call me watever you want, it doesnt matter. My good members know who I am and how good my trading calls are.

#27     Sep 17, 2005
  8. newtoet

newtoet

Sounds reasonable deanm - I don't use services, but I have no reason to believe you are trying to screw anyone. Some people like to cry and bitch - especially Hydroblunt. Just state your case and ignore them, or sue them for slander if applicable.

#28     Sep 17, 2005
  9. So your back stockman007 I see now as Dean, again with the blessing once again of Baron and a certain moderator or two who look the other way while you yet again attempt to con people here again. You even get a moderator to close your previous scam thread but only after deleting all the garbage you posted INCLUDING how you said you were fucking my mother who is dead you sorry ass loser..

I told you before sucker you made a huge mistake when you sent me this:

Stockman the con artist shill's instant message to me..

From stockman007

MF
    I am fucking your mother right now....

You should have quite while you thought you were ahead!! Now it has become a very huge mistake!

#29     Sep 17, 2005
  10. Stockmans..OOOPs ..Deans reply to another member who questioned him on his scam thread:

Quote from stockman007:

You are a damn motherfucker, you know that? If you feel scammed, then talk to the site admin...why you blaming me you asshole? I did not scam you, you asshole. I have nothing to do with it. You are a soar loser. thats all its all about. Moderator, close this thread, I am sick of this motherfucker making bullshit claims.

#30     Sep 17, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.