watch out for the scammers

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dafishman, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All you have to ask yourself is: why would anyone who could profitably trade a system actually spend the time to solicit others for a measly subscription price rather than just coin millions trading it themselves?

#11     Sep 17, 2005
  2. andyszyd

andyszyd

Well, some people believe in holy grail, somy people (including myself) believe, there is out somebody SMARTER than I who can call the trades, I am not ashamed to admit it, I lost a few hundreds falling for this shit, but WHAT WARRYS ME THE MOST, MANY PEOPLE LOST THOUSANDS falling for this crap and they are afraid, or ashamed to admit it.

#12     Sep 17, 2005
  3. Deanm

Deanm

This is Dean from HundredShares.com. I am Here to set some things straight. I recieved the following email from a member at elite trader which brought my attention to what is being spoken here of me:

This is a post on Elite trader.com about your site. Is this
    true? "The scammers that were here shilling from scalptrades.com has
    closed the doors and now opened up hundredshares.com
    WARNING they are scammers and will keep switching. We already went
    through this with scalptrades and now this is the same scamming. STAY AWAY.
    PM me for any details"
    Also if you are that successful, why would you wnt to run a trading room and distract yourself from making lots more?

Here is my reply to all the naysayers on this site:

In the year 2003, I started a free room at yahoo where I made calls for about 2 years just for my friends while I was trading my own account at the same time. I found out that my calls were superior to my own trading. Obvious reason was that I had no discipline to follow my own calls. But those others that followed my calls were very successfull using my scalping methods. Then many suggested that I provide my scalping calls for a fee. This is when I started www.scalptrades.com 4 months ago. It was all rosey when i had 5-6 members. But as members increased, scalping could NOT be done efficiently due to huge slippages. Therefore, I raised the price per member and limited the room to 15. As I raised the price, some loyal members DID quit. Yet it was still difficult to scalp some of the stocks as our 15,000 shares was moving up and down the price significantly. Now, Andy and dafishman(abhijit or paul, cant tell who it is) came on board to the site during the week we were heavily trading BIDU. As all of you know, BIDU is an extremely volatile stock. Yes, we did lose in BIDU, but before the loss, we had made over 4 points in BIDU and these two guys "just by chance" missed the good trades. Then we DID lose a few points in BIDU which NEVER exceeded the points that we made. And then hydroblunt who is probably arthur was in the room for 2 hrs and he comes in here and posts some nonsense about my calls!! It is just ridiculous how some of these guys just base the whole ability of me in just 2 hrs and 2 trades! Unfortunately, this is how most insecure(bad) traders behave. They go around looking for a holy grail system and then when it doesnt happen, they look for someone to blame it on. My scalping system is not a holy grail. There IS NO holy grail in trading. There are losing days. There are winning days. We have had far more winning days than losing days. And I have clearly posted every single loss on my site(www.scalptrades.com), which is now closed.

Why was it closed?? The site is now closed because of this:
    I Found out that it is impossible to scalp with 15 members all jumping in on the stock with 1000 shares at one time! I guarantee you that no trading service ever mentioned anything about liquidity problems to members. But i will, because it is a serious issue in this business. I have always done the best for my members. And that is why I closed that website. Now, I can keep it open, lure in members and just watch them lose when I know that they cant win as a group. But I wont do that because I have a heart unlike some of these guys. For example, I helped andy for 2 hrs at 9pm-11pm to setup his ib system to trade properly. And this is what I get from him. Unfortunately, there are too many ungrateful fellows in this business.

Why did I now start www.hundredshares.com?
    First of all, I am not stupid to start a new site under my own name if I wanted to hide myself! So stop trying to expose me and be a hero. The WHOIS information some of you are posting is public and i am fully aware of that. I have no reason to hide myself because I have done nothing wrong. Anywat, in the past 6 months before september, I had been paper trading a system called "hundred shares". With just 100 shares of several different stocks, we were able to make minimum of 200-300 a day ON PAPER. Now, my members tried this system in reality and it was working so much better than scalping. VERY LITTLE STRESS AND IT MADE THE SAME AS SCALPING BUT JUST EVEN MORE CONSISTENT. So i decided why scalp a thousand shares of something for 10 cents and make 100 when you can buy 100 shares of many different stocks and make a few points with all of em. Thus, www.hundredshares.com was opened to reflect my strategy appropriately. And most of my 15 members came with me. We are now doing fine with this system. And now you will ask, why is the room still limited to only 15? Because the 15 members are still moving the market price of many stocks up a few cents. But when we were scalping with 15 members, we were moving prices for 50 cents or more. Now its only a few pennies with the 100 share system. If members approve, I will accept more new members and bring down the price! But dont expect me, a guy who lives in NYC to take 100 a month from 15 members which comes out to about $1500. A beggar in NYC makes more than that! If you wanna pay 100 a month then go to a site where they have 200 members, unclear entries and exits, and sometimes not even a exit call! I have never robbed anyone, I have asked the members if they are willing to be a part of this elite trading group and if they said "no", i said "ok goodbye". I never ever forced anyone into anything. I think you are all hopefully adults and CAN take responsibiliy for your own behavior instead of blaming me for losing on one BIDU trade for god sakes! And to those who are calling me names: I am not going to step down to your level of stupidity.

Why I dont trade my account?
    #1- Because I have no discipline to follow my own calls. Believe it or not, it is much easier to listen to some one else's calls than following your own. I am a teacher, not a trader. And I am proud of that too.

#2- If I were trading my own account, how can i make the calls on time? I'd have to enter orders in my system and I'd also have to enter calls in the chat room. I have only 2 hands.

#3- Do you guys know anything about front running? Do you know that the majority of the trading services front run you to death??? Do you really want me to do that?

Anyhow, I know that those who cannot take responsibility for their own actions will always look to blame others. I have just felt the need to intervene and respond to some of the ridiculous claims made in this website.

P.S. Andy, you were in my chat room making so many good comments and now you come in here and just start bashing me for no reason at all. Good luck to you in finding a more honest and precise trading service.

Thanks

Dean

#14     Sep 17, 2005
  4. Deanm

Deanm

#15     Sep 17, 2005
  5. I love watching all these babies and whiners signing up for these sites as a substitute for hard work. And then crying to mama when things don't go as planned... go keep tattling while we take all your money.

This new generation of traders is the biggest bunch of pussies ever seen -- must have been all of those participation trophies and papers corrected with purple marker instead of red.

#16     Sep 17, 2005
  6. You know that you can't keep delivering the goods because of the large amount of share involved, why start this crap in the first place if your intention is none other than make a quick robbery and get away with it.

I won't be here arguing with you and I hope you'll have the decency of leaving this site for constructive efforts and and go beg for money elsewhere.

#17     Sep 17, 2005
  7. Deanm

Deanm

I hope that is not directed to me.

#18     Sep 17, 2005
  8. Keep hoping...I'm out of here.

#19     Sep 17, 2005
  9. dean,
    anyone stupid enough to sign up for your bullshit service ought to be shot

DIRTBAGS WHO OPEN A SCALPING ROOM are leaning on their subscribers to get out. Scalping involves turns which come and go as quickly as an eye blinks. What a perfect scam, lure people in, press on them in for more dough, while the whole time leaning on their positions

what a fucking joke

#20     Sep 17, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.