watch out for the scammers

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dafishman, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traderob

traderob

Thanks Baron.:)

#91     Sep 20, 2005
  2. WHAT DID I SAY, MY LAWYER WILL BE CONTACTED AND I WANT A REFUND. I WAS DEFRAUDED YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUKKER. I KNEW YOU WERE THE SAME, THE IP SHOWED IT, YOUR A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP, UP 48k IN 4 months and NOW YOU SWITCH SYSTEMS, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HEY PETE, AKA WINTER, STILL LIKE DEAN AKA STOCKMAN AKA AL, LMAO...COME ON DEANO, KEEP POSTING WE WANT MORE IPS TO LOOK UP...PIECE OF SHIT

#92     Sep 20, 2005
  3. DEAN said, Oh I WOULD NEVER TALK ABOUT YOUR MOTHER SLIMHARPO LIKE THAt, I respect all mothers, your a godsamn quacko who needs to go to work at mcdonals you piece of shit liar. keep on scamming, I was told you tried to trade 2 peoples accounts or you did trade them, we will see what can be done abotu this shit...WONDER WHY YOU ARE NOT POSTING ANYMORE???
    PETE, WINTER, what do you have to say now???
    I seen 10 members leave in 3 weeks, but they were up 48k LMAO..other sites will know about this scam www.hundredshares.com
    thanks baron, IP's DONT LIE, this MOTHA fuckka, just dug his own shithole

#93     Sep 20, 2005
  4. My choice to subscribe to the room is based solely on my personal experience in the room, nothing else. I don't care what you, andy or stockman007 has said or will say. Its true that I did take a free trial based on the thread that stockman007 started but that's where his influence ended for me. I take everything posted on the internet with a grain of salt and that's doubly true on ET.

The bottom line is that Dean makes good calls, I follow them, I make money. Nothing you have posted has changed that fact.

The room average posted performance numbers for yesterday were +1.09 points (http://www.hundredshares.com/performance.html) , I did 1.17 points ($470 on 400 shares traded, net comm). That is real.

#94     Sep 20, 2005
  5. newtoet

newtoet

I am LMAO at you for signing up in the first place. Learn to trade on your own and you will not have to worry about this crap. The downside is you will have no one to blame but yourself, and it seems that you are really into blaming others for all of your problems.

#95     Sep 20, 2005
  6. I wasnt the only one signing up. when a dude says hes up 48k in 4 months, you see some numbers and then you get pumped up by people. Ya, it was hard not to. Made perfect sense how he did it. Bottom line is ya hindsight is much better, at the time no one knew. I just hope i saved people from joining the worthless crap of a site.

Pete, dude I almost think your blind. I see what your saying and that makes no sense, but thats your money. Would you hang out with a known killer? What would you say, well he hasnt killed me, so I like to hang with him.??? Does it take something negative to happen before you get out? The signs have been posted BEWARE is flashing all over. continue at your own risk dude, maybe it will work for you,

#96     Sep 20, 2005
  7. inves200

inves200 ET Sponsor

deanm runs a good room. Personally, I've been in ones where you can't even voice an opinion without being bounced out. I have been in Deans room for a couple of months and made good money. Just my personal experience everyone, but I've made 4200 bucks there last month net.

Ya may think what ya will, but cash is cash as far as I'm concerned.

Investor508

#97     Sep 20, 2005
  8. Thank you for your concern over my money. My point continues to be that what you label a "scam" has had nothing "scam-like" about it since I joined, at least from my perspective (e.g. the results posted have matched the calls in the room).

I don't know what the story is with Dean and StockMan007 having shared an IP while posting to ET; I share a single IP with a couple of thousand collagues myself (NAT) so that in and of itself doesn't prove anything to me, although if StockMan007 is trading in the same office as Dean is working then I agree he (StockMan007) should have disclosed that.

Other than that I don't know what to say. I am a satisified member of the room, clearly you have a bone to pick and that's fine.

#98     Sep 20, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.