Watch out for "Salted Gold from IMF" China found in Hong Kong salted gold bars

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SaltedGold, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Complete bullshit along the lines of "US Govt perpetrated the 911 attack" and "US faked Moon Landing". Garbage. Tungsten is lighter than gold. It's close, but would be discovered by the size of a 400oz bar and random test samples.

AND no articles about this on Bloomberg, WSJ, or NY Times. Must be "kept under wraps..." :p

#11     Nov 15, 2009
  2. Show me more than suppositions and innuendos. Ft. Know does more than just weigh the gold for fucks sakes. They have a room dedicated to examining the stuff when it arrives.

#12     Nov 15, 2009
  3. djkla

djkla

A simple hardness test would instantly reveal the difference. I wouldn't be surprised if you could actually feel the difference in your hand, gold-plating not withstanding.

#13     Nov 15, 2009
  4. I just realized the OP name and count.

#14     Nov 15, 2009

5. 9/11 was in fact an inside job

3000 Americans were killed by United States Government as a false flag event

And I won't expect you to shed a tear for them. I will shed a tear for both of us.

World Trade Center 7 demolition by US government on 9/11
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTy3RYDj0lk&feature=related

#15     Nov 16, 2009
  6. oh oh, this is s worrying discovery. I'm selling my physi position immediately.

:D

#16     Nov 16, 2009
  7. The OP is cold/c-kid/jasonn again.

Now watch how he goes nuts and spams the announcement section again that i've pointed him out, and Joe bans him.

#17     Nov 16, 2009