Watch me turn 200 dollars into 5k

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by crazytrader1, Feb 18, 2008.

1. I can do that in Tijuana!

#41     Feb 19, 2008
  2. maxpi

maxpi

I can do that without even bothering ET even...

Seriously, i knew a guy about Crazy's age that borrowed $80 from his retarded [the guy was really, really slow] brother and started a business, the brother got half interest, a year later they had $150,000 in inventory and yup, the retarded guy had no clue about the business but he had half ownership still, maybe somebody here can do the same thing??

#42     Feb 19, 2008
  3. kmanas

kmanas

Can u :cool: ? I'll open an account for u :p

#43     May 20, 2008
  4. kmanas

kmanas

only Chuck Norris can do this :D

#44     May 20, 2008
  5. Shit...I thought I was under obligation..
    Send me my fucking refund...

#45     May 20, 2008
  6. Trading needs large amount of money? Many people made big with small amount. Many big industries were small earlier. So, if possible to start small in business, why not in trading?

#46     May 20, 2008
  7. LT701

LT701

I think these people can help you out

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/

#47     May 20, 2008
  8. Joab

Joab

ok guys give the kid a break :D

Yes it's funny and all but he has shown me that he is hungry and honest, two qualities that I admire.

pm me kid I will send you $200 but I want you to earn your money.

If you make $1000 with it I want 50% plus the $200 original.

I am only being tough on you because I want you to learn the value of hard earned money, so maybe next time you won't be so stupid !

Deal ?

#48     May 20, 2008
  9. LT701

LT701

but i thought the thread topic was 'how do peope respond to requests for gambling money?

#49     May 20, 2008
  10. You want real traders to give you money... money that we worked jobs for to start trading on? Some of us two jobs. Some of us like me, two jobs and a side business. You're 19, not a kid. Get your ass out, do something you don't really enjoy, trade that time for money, and THEN trade after all bills are paid off.

I just don't get this new generation living like bums and installing guilt into people if they don't get their way. Earn your own damned capital.

#50     May 20, 2008