Watch Me Trade....100 Bucks to 100 Grand!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by billbob, Nov 23, 2009.

1. olias

olias

where can I open a forex account with $10? $250 was the lowest I'd heard of. I've got $10 burning a whole in my pocket.

#51     Mar 19, 2010
  2. OANDA maybe?

#52     Mar 19, 2010
  3. billbob

billbob

Since my last post, I added a little bit more (maybe around +3%) but I did not keep track of the count. I could not trade yesterday and today because of a virus that hit my computer, which is still in recovery mode, but I was finally able to log on the desktop version of the trading station---I even made a tiny bit between 3:15PM and 3:45PM. It was a positive week!

#53     Mar 19, 2010
  4. billbob

billbob

I mentioned I will share some tidbits. Here is one on the topic of price action vs. supply and demand (which one comes first and how they interact):

1. When price is rising, this creates demand and remove supply, but this pattern can be very short lived particularly in daytrading forex.

2. There is a point (in price and time space) where the reverse phenomenon takes place: Supply vs. demand creates price action.

The job of a trader is to recognize 1. and agree to it, and, more importantly, to understand/learn to pinpoint 2. If you are losing money, you probably confuse 2. and 1 on average.

React to this tidbit, comment, and stay tuned!

#54     Mar 19, 2010
  5. Hahaha I'm laughing so hard at the title of this journal that I just spewed a 2006 Chianti Classico Castello through my nose.

#55     Mar 19, 2010
  6. Billbob,
    Surreal performance!
    May I ask what do you use to read PA/Tape? T&S, DoM, sub-minute charts, volume?

adadadog

#56     Mar 19, 2010
  7. spd

spd

Ouch, did that burn?

#57     Mar 19, 2010