Watch Me Trade....100 Bucks to 100 Grand!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by billbob, Nov 23, 2009.

1. last thursday I bought a $1 dollar lottery ticket, I scratched the number, I found I won 2 dollars. then I bought another two one dollar tickets. gosh, I won another 2 dollars, and won a breakeven ticket. so now I turned 1 dollars into 3 dollars, it is 300% return, just couple of minutes.

I saved it into my brokage firm on last friday, I bought a $0.2 a share penny stock 100shares with 1 dollar commission in my IB account, sold it at $0.23, gained 1 dollar less round trip commission, now my tiny three dollars become 4 dollars, ...jesus christ, I found I was on the road toward 10 dollars if I traded that tiny penny stock several times, oh man, that is the secret toward multi-millionarie road, I will not report it to you guys, I will keep it for myself......

#41     Mar 7, 2010
  2. billbob

billbob

The one I dodged, and which landed on your face right on your nose. Don't you remember? Look at the mirror.

#42     Mar 11, 2010
  3. billbob

billbob

Not a volatile day in currency pairs I traded. So, not a great day, but a positive day nonetheless (+2%).

In my next post. I plan to share a tip. So stay tuned! Do not go away as they say on ZNN.

#43     Mar 11, 2010
  4. ROTFLMAO You realize that nobody believes you, and that you are a compulsiveliar, pure and simple. You can rest in comfort that there are cures for your type of mental illness, but you need to admit the problem first. Seriously, most real traders will fess up about the hits they have taken as the ability to take a hit is the true measure.

#44     Mar 11, 2010
  5. billbob

billbob

Let us test whether that bullshitter know anything other than writing bullshit on forums. EUR/JPY is now at 124.10. Time is 6:08PM. If you were to trade it, what would you do (buy or Sell), when, and at what price? Today is March 11, 2010. This is in real time!

#45     Mar 11, 2010
  6. Let me know what you're going to do so I can take the other side. I love to trade futures....but suspect that you don't have enough in your account for even one contract. Anyways, the bullshit is all from you, and now you want me to give you a trade....do your own research.

#46     Mar 11, 2010
  7. billbob

billbob

+5% today, March 15, 2010.

I do not have time now to answer comments.

Bye now. Good trading.

#47     Mar 15, 2010
  8. Lets guess, you made 8 bucks. I made $24,000 and change, but then again I have more than $200 in my account. Still, you are better than me as you made 5% and I didn't come near that.

#48     Mar 15, 2010
  9. solid thread A+

#49     Mar 15, 2010
  10. Better listen to that guy Billbob....he's the best trader on the planet. Just don't ask him to show a P&L, or tell what he did in real time. Oh yeah, he will try to get you to give him a trade, although he disguises it at a quiz. Seriously, the guy is mentally ill, and we used to see guys like him at the the exchange who'd show up and tell us they were going to rule the pit. They would last an average of less than a month before they blew out. One shouldn't trade when mental illness and problems with lying get in the way.

#50     Mar 15, 2010