Watch Me Trade....100 Bucks to 100 Grand!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by billbob, Nov 23, 2009.

1. jalee25

jalee25

consider me another naysayer... taking 10 bucks to 100,000 bucks is 99.9999% impossible.

#31     Mar 2, 2010
  2. billbob

billbob

I agree with you.

#32     Mar 2, 2010
  3. I clicked on this thread because it says "Watch Me Trade".

I wanted to Watch You Trade dammit.

This thread is like your buddy askng "Hey want to go to a baseball game with me?" You say Sure and go over to his house to head out to the stadium.

But when you get to his house, he says, "OK we're not actually going to the game. I'm just going to tell you the score tomorrow. And I'm not going to show you the newspaper so I might be lying about the score. In fact, there might not even be a game tomorrow at all."

Christ this thread sucks.

#33     Mar 2, 2010
  4. billbob

billbob

Very interesting post which made me laugh in a positive way when I read it. Thanks for the comment and the laughter! Your post is an example that one can disagree, but yet be interesting and explain his position, unlike some idiots such as the moron who posted the pic above.

In your example, I would rather view myself as the player (rather than the friend who invited you). So I play, you watch.

In the game example, you are ready to pay for the show. In this case you did not pay, and I have no obligation to give the show you want. Note that this does not make the thread not worthwhile: the thread is worthwhile because people view it, and there would be things to share. In addition the thread is worthwhile to myself at least myself, because it will allows me to test whether I can perform better if I were to know that others were watching me. People generally make less stupid mistakes when in public. So maybe a trader can do less stupid things if he were in company of others during the trading, or if his mind thinks he is being watched by others. That is one of the reasons I believe that if people were to trade in an office, they might do better than when they trade alone.

I however noticed that the parasites on this thread may affect the performance negatively. So be careful about the throlls effect if you were to maintain a journal where people have free access. A fee charge would eliminate the throlls, because it is possible that most cannot pay even a dollar.

#34     Mar 3, 2010
  5. billbob

billbob

+7% gain this week. Have a good weekend folks!

#35     Mar 6, 2010
  6. Any kind of proof, a copy of a broker statement, or are we supposed to take your word at this? But then again, is $7-10.00 what you made?

#36     Mar 6, 2010
  7. billbob

billbob

What tangible benefit will I have if you were to believe me? My answer is none. Do you have a different answer? If you do not, then why would I waste my efforts and time so that you decide to believe me or to not believe me. You have a gain in getting the factual answer to your questions, but I do not have any gains at all. I do what is in my best interest, just like you do what is in your best interests. It is not in my best interests to answer your belief/lack thereof question.

PS: There is a way to correct inequality in best-interests: it takes the form of exchanging information for money. I do not however have the intention to make the trade, because I predict the price will not be high enough to make me change my intention.

#37     Mar 7, 2010
  8. I don't even know why you are posting this, as nobody even believes you. Lying about your accomplishments, lying about your trading won't do anything, it sure won;t teach you to trade. I don't know why you continue to post, because NOBODY BELIEVES YOU.

#38     Mar 7, 2010
  9. billbob

billbob

In fact that is a good thing for me, because belief brings me no gain, but lack of belief might bring me some gain.

As for teaching, I do not want any information from anyone. All I need is in the tape and in my head. I am almost sure , there is nothing in your head which is of value in the area of trading which I do not know already. There is however a potential for a lot of wrong trading knowledge in your head which I want to stay away from to avoid risk of getting a tradetitis infection.

#39     Mar 7, 2010
  10. Buckaroo, you are a hoot. So what did you make last week on your trading? 25 bucks? Bank of Monopoly Money? I'm glad you know everything I know.....How long did it take you to learn?

Just curious.....what is the biggest hit you ever took in the markets?

#40     Mar 7, 2010