Watch me make it.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by tgmuse, May 29, 2012.

1. tgmuse

tgmuse

I trade the ES, GC, EUR/USD, AUD/USD. GBP/USD, and sometimes options on stocks. I have been trading for a living for four years, but haven't been able to break the glass ceiling that seems to be stunting my growth. I am starting this tread in the hope that I gain some insight into my bad habits or any area that needs improvement. The weakest part of my game has always been money management. So that will be a lot of my focus. I know that is the least interesting part of trading. But I think anyone can tell you their market bias, why and it be a valid outlook, but the ability to sustain a livelihood through manageable p&l is the key. I do not trade one specific system, I have 6 to 10 different systems that I trade depending on market conditions. I allow myself a lot of room to adjust those systems whenever I see fit. I am very happy entries exits, targets, the products I trade, and my ability to view the market that fits my trading style. But discipline in oversize trading when I am on a good run, and trading to big to make up for loses has been my down fall. So please feel free to comment and or add to this thread.

2. why not..............:)

alert the media.

cheers,

s

:cool: