Watch me blow my account!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by MarketAddict, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I have $18 before my account gets suspended.. I dont' really care if my account blows because I have a job.. But I do want this to work out because I hate my job.. I'm trading discretionary, but I do have set rules.. Lets see how long I will last lol..

2. Surprisingly I'm up today... I'm scalping the YM and I'm waiting for the highest probability trades.. I do let winners run a little if it allows me to but today it didn't. I might blow up tomorrow so I'm not going to get to happy lol...

+$140

3. emg

emg

u are part of more than 90% of small traders lose. They just lose!!!

4. Hey keep it going! Don't give up. I'm down too real big. Lost 3.5k + in a month. Had my account suspended due to being under 25K now. Have to wait for deposit so I'll be doing the paper trades which are a joke. Have a 3 day positive streak on paper trades yet none on the real deal.

Glad some new trader had a positive day. Still waiting for mine.

BTW.. How long have you been trading?

5. I didn't trade thurs or Friday because I'm going to wait after the holidays to trade.. My account is still alive lol..

6. I have been trading 4 years and a half... I'm not going to give up because I recently talk to a couple of people that trades full time and they gave me some good info on how they trade.. What do you trade?

7. Haha. I had to laugh at the title of your journal. May be worth following.

If you have a job and time on your side (patience), $18K is enough money to build a small fortune, so don`t piss away your shot by being reckless.

I suppose it was meant as a joke though. Good luck. :)

8. At least you got experience. Just started trading 1.5 months ago. I've done investing years ago where I bought and held a stock for a long time only to take a 40% loss. Figure short term is better.

I just do stocks right now. Not enough experience built up to start doing futures especially with my unfamiliarity with those contracts. I usually pick one stock and stick with it on the day. Doesn't matter what it is as long as it moves and I can get out easily.

Great title..thought you were a FNG like me