Watch in Realtime as I make $10k, or possibly (literally) DIE TRYING

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Puts everything in perspective. Good luck.

#31     Feb 23, 2009
  2. Brandon

I just found out about your condition. If there is anything you need, ANYTHING please dont hesitate to ask! Just believe in the big man upstairs and everything will be fine. Remember he knows everything that is going on so rest easy because he is in charge.

Will pray for you daily

#32     Feb 23, 2009
  3. Get well soon mate. Best of everything to you. Stay strong.

#33     Feb 23, 2009
  4. pkts

pkts

Good luck Brandon. I'm amazed at how well you take all of this. I know I'd be in fetal position 24/7 if I had to go thru half of what you've fought through already.

Suddenly my crappy week/month of trading doesn't seem all that important.

Bless.

#34     Feb 23, 2009
  5. God bless you brandon, and may the Great Physician lay His hand upon you and heal you! As others have said, you are an inspiration! Praying that you have comfort, healing and relief of pain soon.

#35     Feb 23, 2009
  6. Get well Brandon. You've got a lot of support here!

#36     Feb 23, 2009
  7. Boib

Boib

I admire your courage.

Looking forward to reading your posts for a long time.

Best Wishes:

Boib

#37     Feb 23, 2009
  8. Brandon, we have not always agreed in these forums, but my hat is off to you. You've got guts and you've got character. I wish you the very best. Please get well, and do it soon.

#38     Feb 23, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

#39     Feb 23, 2009
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Day One Update

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d64PfDZ7c6Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d64PfDZ7c6Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#40     Feb 23, 2009