Watch in Realtime as I make $10k, or possibly (literally) DIE TRYING

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Great advice, gf.

#21     Feb 23, 2009
  2. Mvic

Mvic

Brandon, my very best wishes to you, sending you positive energy man. You are a remarkable person and truely a lesson to us all to live life to the fullest despite circumstances. Thank you for sharing this particularly timely wisdom, and by living it, your example inspires us. I am humbled by your strength and dignity.

#22     Feb 23, 2009
  3. 7rader

7rader

best of luck, i will pray for you my friend

#23     Feb 23, 2009
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

Wish you the best. I had ongoing bouts with that stuff about 6-10 years ago. Finally, I saw an internal medicine doctor and he tried a combination of two drugs that seemed to get rid of it...after I did two cycles (it came back after the first). Apparently, it was a new, almost experimental treatment at the time.

My dad, who was spending a lot of time in the hospital, got MRSA around the same time and did the same 2-drug treatment. Afterwards, he was free from it for the last 5-6 years of his life (he passed away from a heart attack, but it was totally unrelated to MRSA/staph).

I wish I could remember what the two drugs were, but I'm sure some doctors know about them. Fortunately, I was in the military at the time and I didn't pay anything out-of-pocket for the drugs.

#24     Feb 23, 2009
  5. Hey Buddy,

You've got true grit kid. Ol' Rennick has you in the daily prayers now. Hurry up and get well. The whole damned world is falling apart and things haven't even started to get scary. Oppurtunity will arise and it takes smart guys like you to find them and blaze the trail. Fight on Mister, your best days lay ahead.

Rennick out:cool:

#25     Feb 23, 2009
  6. Good luck to you, brother. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and you give me the impression that you are going to make it just fine.

#26     Feb 23, 2009
  7. xxxskier

xxxskier Guest

Brandon, I looked up the word, "inspiration" in the dictionary.....and there was a picture of you.

Hang tough, man.

#27     Feb 23, 2009
  8. Brandon,

You and I go back a long way, maybe 8-9 years. You were an inspiration to me back then and even more so now.

Hang tough.

Allen

#28     Feb 23, 2009
  9. In my prayers bud. Get well soon :)

#29     Feb 23, 2009
  10. i will pray for you...

#30     Feb 23, 2009