Watch for a good trade on Monday !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The best part of this thread will come on Monday after 1:10est
    when the market moved either up or down, and Walther posts "See I was right"..rofl:D

#11     Mar 7, 2003
  2. gnome

gnome

No, "Simon Says".

#12     Mar 7, 2003
  3. When I was starting to develop my geometry method, I was trying to predict direction of a trade too but it was just not accurate enough for me. When I stopped trying to do that, accuracy of forecast improved . To determine direction, I use an ordinary mechanical system with 70% accuracy. If I get entry signal on both, accuracy has been 90 % . Look at my Tuesday post about what I saw will happen on Wednesday, see if your method gave you entry at times posted.
    I trade futures only , I do not know if it might work for an individual stocks but if someone asks me for an analysis I will try it.
    Walter

#13     Mar 8, 2003
  4. Walther

Your method would have a lot more credibility if you post a trade (if you take one) as you make it, between 12:30 and 1:10 on Monday. You will have zero credibilty if you come here after 1:10 and say, "I told you that would be a good time to take a trade".

#14     Mar 8, 2003
  5. white17

white17

What happened to that prediction from someone last week about a "solid move up to 880" ??

#15     Mar 8, 2003
  6. TGregg

TGregg

Me too! 9:31 is a great time to place a trade, according to this brand new method I just "thunk of" (BTW: Did you know you can do Magic 8-Ball OL? http://8ball.federated.com/ ). Unfortunately, this method suffers from the same weakness as yours, it doesn't determine whether one should be long or short.:D

#16     Mar 8, 2003
  7. TGregg

TGregg

He switched Monday night to a "solid move to 770", as I recall. :D

#17     Mar 8, 2003
  8. white17

white17

Oh yeah. A better call I think.

#18     Mar 8, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

But will the moon be in the seventh house?

--Db

#19     Mar 8, 2003
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

A most important question to be sure, but I'm confident that FRuiTY is onto something.... :cool:

#20     Mar 8, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.