Watch for a good trade on Monday !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Market Geometry and intraday cycle analysis is pointing to 12:30 and 13:10 est as times to look for profitable trade. If your analysis gives signals to trade, this is your confirmation.
    Walter

2. opm8

opm8

Hmmm...

Is there an implied direction or are you predicting volatility (ie, program buying/selling) at that time?

--opm8

3. Thank you for the post but this helps nobody unless you elaborate further....

and to this I say that on Monday between 3pm and 4pm EST watch for a great trading opportunity if your system says to go long or short at that time...because the market will either go up or down

Therefore inducing the biological factors involved in engaging in such an event on such an occasion wherefore the intergalactic powers intersect at "E" to form right angles thusly; but only if the following is true f(x) = x2 + 6x + 1, whereby x=red then market =doink

WTF????:D

4. nitro

nitro

LMAO

nitro

5. I am struggling with whether or not you are serious. Red light...green light.....TRADE.

6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

ET welcomes all kinds.

Where are the astrology people?

--Db

7. Guys,

Watch for a good trade Tuesday, between 3:11 and 4:01 PM EST. The distance between Earth and Uranus + the current Gann angle on the 92 tick chart + current elliot wave will be a Fibb number from 3:11 to 4:01.

Decide your entry and exit accordingly.

FRuiTY

8. Momento

Momento

Monday
    9:31 to 4:01

watch out for action.

============ LMAO !!!! :D !!! :D !!! :D !!!

9. Magna

Magna Administrator

FRuiTY,

Very much appreciate the hot tip. Can't wait til 3:11 Tuesday so I can really put the pedal to the metal. With the distance between Earth and Uranus confirming, how can I lose.... :D

10. LOL! :D

FRuiTY

#10     Mar 7, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.