Washington Times says it's racist for white women to not "date" black men

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 27, 2011.

1. Mav88

Mav88

Check internet dating sites, there is usually a list of qualities you are looking for in a partner and race is one of the items. Height, income, education, are right there too because dating is a very personal business and you should not need to justify to anyone your preferences.

The PC left is a bunch of comtemptable yet dangerous idiots. I suppose they would call me a homophobe because I would not date another man.

Blacks won't even marry each other, why the hell would a white woman want it?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/is_1_59/ai_110361377/

Notice the garbage in that article and the outright failure of blacks to critically examine their own situation.

So let's get this straight, things were better for blacks before the 60's, before civil rights legislation, before liberal welfare, before all our newfound PC left enlightenment- things were better! and never forget, all black problems are due to racism which apparently is higher than it was in 1870.

It certainly can't be this:
    nor could it be that black men are in jail because they commit crimes, nah, it all YOUR fault whitey. If it were not for you, blacks would be living the dream like they do in non white countries like Nigeria... well Zimbabwe,... wait I mean Tanzania... I better do some research to locate a black community that actually prospers. Get back with you on that one.

#21     May 30, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Stupid. If she doesn't want to date a black man, whose business is it but hers?

WP should shut the F up.

If I were single, race would come into it. If that makes me racist in the left's eyes, so fucking be it. It just so happens that it ISN'T skin color that makes me adhere to my choice in race. It is the other factors that are usually prevalent in other races that I am not attracted to. For instance, a good percentage of African American women have a texture/type of hair that I do not like. Therefore, I omit them from the choice of what I find is attractive. If I found an African American woman who had all the features that I like in a woman physically, then sure, she'd be a potential. But 98% of the time, this is not true. So I don't waste time on that particular pocket of demographics. Racism. Shut the fuck up.

I treat everyone equally as they deserve it, regardless of race. But who I choose to mate with and live my life with is MY choice and mine alone. That doesn't mean I'm racist. Many of my friends are Asian or African American. Most of them, too, prefer to date/marry within their own race/culture. They're no more or less racist.

The problem here is people trying to tell others how to live when they should be worried more about their own miserable existence.

#22     May 31, 2011
  3. Crispy

Crispy

Holy shit! let me get this straight - in 2011 if you dont find a certain skin color or physical attributes sexually attractive you are dubbed a "racist"?

We are doomed. And the media and goverment are leading us to the slaughter with the labels and PC madness.

Fuck the state - the state always equals violence.

(A)

#23     May 31, 2011
  4. olias

olias

You people are not very bright.

No one is saying that she (or anyone) is not entitled to be more attracted to certain types, or completely unattracted to certain types, or 'races'. Furthermore no one is saying she doesn't have the 'right' to date whoever she wants. No one is trying to throw her in jail for it.

If the woman had stated that she didn't find him attractive, there would be absolutely no debate here. But it is clear from the way it was phrased that simply will not date black men because they are black. You can tell that if she had been told up front that the date was a black man she wouldn't even be willing to take a look at a picture first. Think about that and come to your own conclusions about she is racist. By and large I'm not attracted to black women, but who among us would not get busy with Beyonce or Rhianna? So even thought that is not generally my type there are exceptional exceptions and I would be willing to take a look.

#24     May 31, 2011

5. +1

#25     May 31, 2011
  6. Well , hello your brightness!!!

You came to the conclusion that she is a racist because you think that she would not be even be willing to take a look at a back dude's picture ?
    Is it possible that she might have some unpleasant personal experiences with blacks and was not willing to give a first chance again and again and again ? Thaen what, still a racist with no freedom of choice with whom to socialize ?
    IMO, the most blacks fucked it up for themselves the way they try to be ghetto and they cry that nobody will hire them. Oh yeah, they have a right to express their "culture" as much they want to. The problem is that their so called culture is just a pile of shit.
    if someone is called racist because they are tired of dealing with that bunch of losers so be it.
    The truth is that it is far better then to waste the time with the race where 85% of members are completely worthless.

#26     May 31, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not to mention that the reason the woman doesn't like Black men could be because of attributes of that race she does not find physically attractive. That is more likely the case. She just doesn't verbalize it like that. It is unlikely ANYONE would not want to date someone they were attracted to.

His Brightness is a MSM apologist. That much has been obvious.

#27     May 31, 2011
  8. That has got to be the most roundabout way to call somebody a racist.

#28     May 31, 2011
  9. And god forbid you're white and want to seek a white mate because you value your ethnic identity and want any future family you have to reflect that identity. You're just fcking satan then...

For some reason it's okay for non white people to care about their cultural and ethnic values and identity though, but if white people do, they are evil and wicked.... :confused:

#29     May 31, 2011