Washington post writer gets absolutely decimated.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 1, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

This might be one of the funniest interviews i have seen in a while, This liberal Steven Pearlstein gets his panties in a bunch over the thought that the koch brothers could buy a news paper. Then when pointed to the numerous liberals like ted turner,bloomberg, soros, etc.... who own news rooms his response is "Thats fine cause he keeps his hands off news rooms" Of course Pearlstein the centrist somehow knows that the koch brothers would definitely influence the news, but ted turner doesnt.

Also when it is pointed out that pearlstein is a liberal he makes the claim that most of the lefties on this site also like to make, he claims he is not a liberal but a centrist. Its so funny watching these guys operate, because in their own mind they truly believe that they are centrists, and their own political views represents the perfect balance.

Anyways check out the interview, and make sure you wait till brett bozell comes in around the 4 minute mark, and absolutely destroys this guy.

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/121060" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Steven Pearlstein = stupid dishonest dumb fuck liberal.

3. Max E.

Max E.

How did you manage to portray your thoughts on him so eloquently, you Took the words right out of my mouth..... :D

4. It's called projection: These Kochs are as ideologically dishonest as I and my liberal friends are, that's how I know what they're going to do.

5. Ricter

Ricter

There is something remarkable about a man who can use half of his total vocabulary in a single sentence.

6. achilles28

achilles28

Liberals are delusional about their own media bias. Conservatives aren't.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

There is something remarkable about a man who can come ashore on leave from his navy ship in the port of - Orlando.

8. This dolt pearlstein is about as "centrist" as Obama. These far left loons delude themselves into thinking they represent the center because they are in the center of all the other liberals they hang with. They avoid conservatives and conservative ideas the way dracula avoids sunlight.

What business is it of theirs who owns a competing chain of papers? Is newspaper publishing now a regulated business or is there still a First Amendment that gives the owners the right to print pretty much anything they choose? Why not let the market decide if the Koch's brand of journalism is unacceptable?

Of course, there was the same moaning when Murdoch bought the WSJ and Times of London. Somehow, civilization survived.

I read an article that suggested most of the reporters and editors would quit. What a laugh. In case anyone didn't notice, newspapers are going out of business left and right and laying off employees. If the Kochs want to put out a decent product and avoid a lot of headaches, they should fire the entire staff anyway and hire people they can trust.