Washington Post: While Obama Pushes Tax Cuts, Romney Visits Rich Zip Codes.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 9, 2012.

1. Thanks for reminding me that you aren't on ignore. That was a huge oversight and actually kind of unfair to the idiots I put there. Certainly few of them have your flair for combining moronic comments with nonstop insults.

Anyway, oversight corrected.

#11     Jul 11, 2012
  2. The funny part is that I'll bet 99% of the right wingers on this site will continue to get their tax breaks, and yet they so much want to be richer, and part of the Romney group, that they pretend so much. Voting against themselves, so funny.

And, on topic, pot calling kettle black from those who actually watch Fox news.

And I suppose Fox will make Romney's 5 minute boos from the NAACP as a good thing. Saying Obama is avoiding the NAACP, what gargantuan spin.

#12     Jul 11, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Childish. Do it quietly, like a man.

#13     Jul 11, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

NAACP speech. Poor Mitt. I nearly cringed. After 15 seconds of being booed for vowing to end Obamacare, he comes back with supporting opinion from... the Chamber of Commerce. Jesus! Mitt, do you EVER consider your audience?

#14     Jul 11, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Only against their present selves. Not against their future "soon-to-have-lots-and-lots" selves.

#15     Jul 11, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What the hell are you on about this time?

#16     Jul 11, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I didn't see it, but he had to know it was going to go that way. The NAACP has essentially been the Black Panther Lite Party recently.

#17     Jul 11, 2012
  8. Why would Romney lower himself to go before a race hustling organization? He might as well go to a Jesse Jackson rally. Would Obama go to a KKK convention?

This is what is worrisome about people like Romney. They are so desperate to appear respectable to the liberal media that they end up selling out their own supporters.

#18     Jul 11, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

After watching most of it, I was actually surprised - at the end he received a standing ovation! Yes, he was boo'ed several times, but a lot of African Americans spoke out about how he actually made the effort, and it was not unnoticed. Obama simply didn't show up, and the comments were around him taking the African American vote for granted. So props to Romney for having the courage on this.

#19     Jul 12, 2012
  10. The Democrats are much too concerned with ruining the life of Allen West than to be bothered with the concerns of black Americans.

#20     Jul 12, 2012