Washington Journal: Micheal Steele.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

certainly they should drop abortion, but it is a misconception that that is what this election is all about.

If this is 1990, democrats are the ones examining their naval.

There are 2 drivers: social welfare and border security.

The minority of voters now have the most rational position on both, all this other stuff is crap, brought up since liberals don't want entitlement reform or border control.

just watch california, the bell cow

#51     Nov 13, 2012
  2. That's not the issue. Both parties always had their fringe elements. The US Communist party itself uses the Democratic ticket to stand in various elections. Anarchists have also stood using the Democratic party. But this time around, the media managed to focus on the fringe element in the Republican party and extrapolated it to the whole while ignoring all the substantial issues. It was a win for the propaganda machine.

#52     Nov 13, 2012
  3. So Jindal and Steele agree. Both republicans, both brown men. Let us see if they also listen to Jeb Bush, who's wife is brown. There is a large segment of the GOP that has a problem with brown people. We will see if they listen, or not.

#53     Nov 13, 2012
  4. No. The GOP did this to themselves. Mittens for example had the chance to go moderate waaaaay before the first debate. He was afraid to rile up the kooks. If had shown that he was his own man, he would have won.

#54     Nov 13, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

There wasn't one single controversial race issue in this election other than border security, yet blacks overwhelming supported Obama. It isn't about race, it's about parasites who happen to be of a particular race, and having your homeland overrun with foreigners.

This is why rational people should NEVER take advice from people like you who have no clue

#55     Nov 13, 2012
  6. Hmmm, I picked the right side.....in August.

Now, if it isn't about race, then you need to stop with the monolithic statements, and focus on the economy. Your party did not do that. They talked about the 47%, abortion, welfare, leeches.

If you cannot learn to elevate your rhetoric, ala Reagan, you will be down here posting your rants forever in the virtual world, never having any stake in the real world.

#56     Nov 13, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

blacks hated reagan, if reagan runs today he loses, your 'elevated rhetoric' has NOTHING to do with anything other than the leeches now are in control

The 'right side' to me is the most sensical point of view, not about who wins an election. I am not a party member nor am I running for office so I will stick to reason instead of religion.

You cannot seperate the race issue from social welfare because blacks and latinos won't let you, which in turn is what is destroying the economy by forcing government spending out of control. As I have pointed out many times, attacking that issue head on means people like slugs like Sheila Jackson Lee slime out into the open and make it about race. Any cuts to government will be made about race by the black left, tax cuts are racist, and yet white people are supposed to just shut up and never stand up to that shit?

No thanks, my statement about blacks and governmnet is absolutely true, and until blacks elevate their rhetoric and politics, then I will call them out all day long by simply pointing out the painful truth.

#57     Nov 13, 2012
  8. Oh, okay, gotcha.

Sieg Heil, and good luck.:)

#58     Nov 13, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

capitulation again, so soon too with the NAZI reference, all I have to do is present some reality and you cockroaches scurry into the cracks

celebrate all you want, but we all know where this country is headed and you will sink faster than I. It is not as if the left can just take everything from the right.

#59     Nov 13, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Your reality is effects only, no causes. You fill in for those causes with, "it's dems causing it".

#60     Nov 13, 2012